Completed Supply Provision Single Edge - CLOSED

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
@Burgundy - you are now next on the list as Lucido has dropped out. Please send your address via PM.
Interesting.
  1. sɐǝɹpu∀ / riverrun (ATG/TSR)
  2. p.b (ATG)
  3. Mr Bigmem (ATG/TSR)
  4. Rowlers (ATG)
  5. Glenn_Lee (TSR)
  6. matteob (TSR)
  7. UKRob (ATG)
  8. Lucido (ATG/TSR)
  9. Burgundy (ATG)
  10. Blackmass (ATG/TSR)
  11. You?
The list is open.

Legend: Completed, Currently with, Waiting, Dropped out

Last edited:

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
  2. p.b (ATG)
  3. Mr Bigmem (ATG/TSR)
  4. Rowlers (ATG)
  5. Glenn_Lee (TSR)
  6. matteob (TSR)
  7. UKRob (ATG)
  8. Burgundy (ATG)
  9. Blackmass (ATG/TSR)
  10. @Acer89 (ATG
Almost :wink:
  2. p.b (ATG)
  3. Mr Bigmem (ATG/TSR)
  4. Rowlers (ATG)
  5. Glenn_Lee (TSR)
  6. matteob (TSR)
  7. UKRob (ATG)
  8. Lucido (ATG/TSR)
  9. Burgundy (ATG)
  10. Blackmass (ATG/TSR)
  11. Acer89 (ATG)
  12. You?
The list is open.

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
Home tomorrow so I'll see if I've been red carded then. The wife sometimes even picks up the parcels for me. Spoke to her this morning and yesterday but it never crossed my mind to ask.

Sorry for only just seeing this message - tethering my iPad to my phone which is sellotaped to the upstairs bedroom window!

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
Home tomorrow so I'll see if I've been red carded then. The wife sometimes even picks up the parcels for me. Spoke to her this morning and yesterday but it never crossed my mind to ask.

Sorry for only just seeing this message - tethering my iPad to my phone which is sellotaped to the upstairs bedroom window!
No worries. Have a good time...

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
I have it!
Excellent. Enjoy.
  2. p.b (ATG)
  3. Mr Bigmem (ATG/TSR)
  4. Rowlers (ATG)
  5. Glenn_Lee (TSR)
  6. matteob (TSR)
  7. UKRob (ATG)
  8. Lucido (ATG/TSR)
  9. Burgundy (ATG)
  10. Blackmass (ATG/TSR)
  11. Acer89 (ATG)
  12. You?
The list is open.

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Two shaves in with the Two Dot plate and it's all been very 'meh' so far. I'll try the more aggressive plate and then pass on.
I thought so too, moved up to the 3dot plate without too much joy, then played around with shave angle on face
with no lather, and realised I had the angle wrong.Now I can get a reasonable Shave with it.

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
Sent off this morning.

I had five shaves, using the medium and aggressive plates. In short, the Supply SE doesn't do much for me despite rather a lot of experience with Schick-type injector razors. For me, part of joy of injector razors is their manoeuvrability and weight distribution. Like the Bunny, I actually found the Supply's head too bulky and the angle unintuitive. Unlike the Bunny, the Supply's Two Dot setting was markedly inefficient; the shaves were comfortable enough but not 'close' for my usual two-pass standard. Conversely, the Three Dot plate shaved closely but at the expense of comfort - the aggressive plate does transform the razor with noticeably more 'blade feel'.

Take these findings with a pinch of salt because I trialled the razor for only a week. The week was sufficient time for me to conclude that the Supply doesn't cut it for me but, as ever, my experiences are subjective...

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
On a German forum someone mentioned that he uses the razor with a 'modified DE blade'. So far I have been unable to find out if he means half a DE blade or some other modification. Maybe someone can give it a try and report back... sounds interesting...