New Offer Alert SUPER SHAVE X Platinum DE Blades @connaughtshaving.com

Paul

Connaught Shaving
Vendor

High quality double edge blades made in Wenzhou, China. Platinum-Chrome & Polymer (PTFE) coated, Sanvik Steel blades. Very fine grind for a very sharp & ultra smooth edge. 10-pack £1.80, 200 blade tower £16.80.

From a brand new entrant to the DE market, Mers co. I have sent out a few samples & included these in our Popular DE pack as I think everyone should try these new blades. Please use this code to add 10 free blades to any order: 10FREE

I would appreciate any feedback or reviews on these new blades.

Last edited:

Paul

Connaught Shaving
Vendor
Picture & text from Mers Co. The other blade is a Wilkinson Double Edge:

"Having manufactured multi-blade system razors for the past 15 years, we’ve utilised our know-hows to grind premium quality DE blades and half blades for the consumer market at competitive prices..

Our blades are made with Sanvik stainless steel and coated with platinum, PTFE and chromium for a smooth shave. Our blades are regularly tested by independent labs such as CATRA based in Sheffield against our competitors. We have managed to excel in terms of sharpness, consistency and durability against Wilkinson Sword since we started to grind DE blades."

D

Deleted member 1881

How much is the shipping for a sample? Is it worth it?

I could test and write here a review.

culcreuch

Forum GOD!
I have used them and find them to be both smooth and sharp. Have only had a few shaves though.....but at the moment I have absolutely no complaints!