New Offer Alert SUPER SHAVE X Platinum DE Blades @connaughtshaving.com

sev-8

Forum GOD!
I’ve had difficulty with Connaught’s website as well, and private messaged Paul over on TSN but haven’t heard back from him as yet.
It won't load from me if I allow scripts from cart.com , gets stuck on loading any page. If I block those then the site loads just fine. Haven't looked into why that happens.

Paul

Connaught Shaving
Vendor
RomanCart.com is our shopping cart service, so you need this site to add items, checkout & see the in stock or out of stock info. If anyone that can't access the site could PM their details may be I can find the issue. I have a Windows PC, & Firefox, Chrome, Edge & Opera load the site fine. If connaughtshaving.com is the only site you have issues with try clearing your web history & cache.

chazt

RomanCart.com is our shopping cart service, so you need this site to add items, checkout & see the in stock or out of stock info. If anyone that can't access the site could PM their details may be I can find the issue. I have a Windows PC, & Firefox, Chrome, Edge & Opera load the site fine. If connaughtshaving.com is the only site you have issues with try clearing your web history & cache.
Thank you, Paul.