Summer soap

p.b

Forum GOD!
Just deciding what to use tomorrow, because I’ve been using Soapy Science Pura Rosa for ages and I realise the only other summer scent soap I have is Mike’s Coconut.

Any suggestions (esp. Eufros)

jeepie

Forum GOD!
I absolutely love Foglefonn.

If you like soapy science as do I then mint mint is very good.

If you’re not a mint person then a croap I use very regularly is Grapefruit TOBS; this is marvellous

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
I absolutely love Foglefonn.
Yeah! Another Foglefonn fan! It's a real breath of the sea. I have the whole Fitjar range.

I don't really think of soap by seasons - maybe I should. Yuzu by GD is very refreshing, Magnolia too, but NLA.

A very cheap cream, but Gentleman's Face Care Club Caribbean Limes is surprisingly nice and fresh.

Benz3ne

Forum GOD!
Stirling Lemon Chill. Perfect for hot days (though I've used it in the depth of winter, too).

Wickham 1912 Classic 24 or Club Cola or what about a bit of menthol? Also I thought Eufros Fougere would work for warmer weather (has citrus and lavender to my nose ) or Lima Especias... (Lime, menthol, spices)

Last edited:

halvor

a most elusive fish
Summer scents tend to revolve around citrus, but I’m not the biggest on citrus, so here’s my take:

Manuel’s Fougere might fit the bill. To my nose, Sandalo is an all season one, too, as it’s sufficiently fresh. Otherwise Dama de Noche for the not-at-all floral averse among us, as mentioned above.

p.b

Forum GOD!
Summer scents tend to revolve around citrus, but I’m not the biggest on citrus, so here’s my take:

Manuel’s Fougere might fit the bill. To my nose, Sandalo is an all season one, too, as it’s sufficiently fresh. Otherwise Dama de Noche for the not-at-all floral averse among us, as mentioned above.
Interesting! I’ve always thought of the Sandalo as a winter scent.
I’ll try it tomorrow and see what I think.