Subscriptions for the Semogue ATG LE brush

Chan Eil Whiskers

Über Member
About two days ago I have “talked” to Leon from Vintage Scent, I was asking about the prototype and also some quotes for a wood handle to see if the price could get lower somehow, he answered that they’re going to do it and make a shot on doing one with a 28mm knot.
Sorry to everyone for the time that it’s taking.

What does that - "They're going to do it and make a shot on doing one with a 28 mm knot" - mean? Particularly what does the 28 mm knot possibility mean?

I'm definitely in favor of the brush in 28 mm.

Happy shaves,

Jim

J349

Forum GOD!
What does that - "They're going to do it and make a shot on doing one with a 28 mm knot" - mean? Particularly what does the 28 mm knot possibility mean?

I'm definitely in favor of the brush in 28 mm.

Happy shaves,

Jim
Some time ago they’ve said they’re going to do a prototype, it was set to be 26mm because it was the maximum diameter possible without changing the machinery.
This time, asking news about the prototype, it was said they still have to make it but that they will try a 28mm.
I don’t know nothing more so far.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Über Member
Some time ago they’ve said they’re going to do a prototype, it was set to be 26mm because it was the maximum diameter possible without changing the machinery.
This time, asking news about the prototype, it was said they still have to make it but that they will try a 28mm.
I don’t know nothing more so far.

Thank you. Fingers crossed.

Happy shaves,

Jim