9. Boybunny
10. jek66
11. motto
12. iamsms (would like to get two)
13. Wilga
14. Chan Eil Whiskers
15. ceekee

I'm out,
Too many other things to buy, I have to make choices, an extra brush is not essential.

jyri

Forum GOD!
1. J349
2. ventastic
3. owlman
4. MichaelS
5. LeChuck
6. Tallapoc
7.MPH
8. The Gentleman
9. Boybunny
10. jek66
11. motto
13. Wilga
14. Chan Eil Whiskers
15. ceekee
16. jyri

Not that this brush can be or should be touted on other forums, but I for one bought LE brushes from Vintage Scents before I discovered and joined forums other than the one I initially found and joined. I can't be the only one.

In my experience with a few, the Semogue LE brushes are a cut above.

Happy shaves,

Jim

LeChuck

Forum GOD!
Good morning!

I believe we need at least 50 names to have brush made by Semogue. I am sure this is also a good opportunity to have something really interesting with ATG name. I am in for two reasons: First I love Semogue´s special editions and second due to the fact the will have ATG logo on it...

owlman

Forum GOD!
Perhaps the engraving clould be filled with white enamel / paint to pronounce the lettering.
That's a neat idea. Here's a direct comparison of how it would look like. At first, I wasn't convinced -- purist that I am in such matters -- but it has grown on me so much I really like it now. (I'm not the original owner of this brush, so I don't know who did it or how they did it.)

Morecolor

Forum GOD!
1. J349
2. ventastic
3. owlman
4. MichaelS
5. LeChuck
6. Tallapoc
7.MPH
8. The Gentleman
9. Boybunny
10. jek66
11. motto
13. Wilga
14. Chan Eil Whiskers
15. ceekee
16. jyri
17. Morecolor

J349

Forum GOD!
1. J349
2. ventastic
3. owlman
4. MichaelS
5. LeChuck
6. Tallapoc
7. MPH
8. The Gentleman
9. Boybunny
10. jek66
11. motto
12. iamsms
13. iamsms
14. Wilga
15. Chan Eil Whiskers
16. ceekee
17. jyri
18. Morecolor

Bill The Butcher

Forum GOD!
1. J349
2. ventastic
3. owlman
4. MichaelS
5. LeChuck
6. Tallapoc
7. MPH
8. The Gentleman
9. Boybunny
10. jek66
11. motto
12. iamsms
13. iamsms
14. Wilga
15. Chan Eil Whiskers
16. ceekee
17. jyri
18. Morecolor
19. Ram57
20. Bill The Butcher

zealshaver

Forum GOD!
I withdraw my interest in participating in this effort because I consider the price of this particular brush to be expensive.
Thank you gentlemen for organizing this year's ATG limited edition shaving goody.

Masamune

Forum GOD!
Hmm, it's a shame they can't deliver the larger knot. Are they using the same grade of hair as the regular SOC finest? I already have many Semogues from the regular lines - some still unopened - which Vintage Scent sells for half the price of the LE. I love Semogue brushes but just have too many of them. Maybe a finished prototype will change my mind. I'd be more interested in a wood handle to be honest. Thanks for your efforts @J349 but I'm going to pass for now.

Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 13.22.33.png

J349

Forum GOD!
Hmm, it's a shame they can't deliver the larger knot. Are they using the same grade of hair as the regular SOC finest? I already have many Semogues from the regular lines - some still unopened - which Vintage Scent sells for half the price of the LE. I love Semogue brushes but just have too many of them. Maybe a finished prototype will change my mind. I'd be more interested in a wood handle to be honest. Thanks for your efforts @J349 but I'm going to pass for now.

View attachment 113449
The grade of hair is better, it’s not the same used on regular production. I think soon I will have the knot specifications/measurements.

lu20vt

Forum GOD!
Unfortunately I have to pass of this one, size 26 is almost the same as my newly acquired 24.

Many thanks Joao for the Initiative 👏🏼👏🏼