Straight Of The Day

Steve56

Forum GOD!
You have very good taste in soap and razors @RussellR5555 !

Tanifuji MaxFli 5000 stainless, soap was Dovo-Merkur Lavender lathered with a Keyhole 4 and a splash of SMN lavanda finished up.

This is the same soap that Italian Barber used to sell rebranded as ‘King Lois Lavender’, and those of you that have trouble lathering MWF would like it I think, it’s a lanolin-containing soap that lathers easily and is Italian made.

9F924F59-EF30-4FDD-AED2-C9BEB27F0DC8.jpeg

Last edited:

RussellR5555

Forum GOD!
You have very good taste in soap and razors @RussellR5555 !

Tanifuji MaxFli 5000 stainless, soap was Dovo-Merkur Lavender lathered with a Keyhole 4 and a splash of SMN lavanda finished up.

This is the same soap that Italian Barber used to sell rebranded as ‘King Lois Lavender’, and those of you that have trouble lathering MWF would like it I think, it’s a lanolin-containing soap that lathers easily and is Italian made.

View attachment 101830
Thank you Steve , your taste is impeccable for sure.

UKRob

Forum GOD!
It’s time for a frameback, so today is an Engstrom in ivory with an unusual end cap. Cream and AS was I Coloniali Rhubarb.

View attachment 101989View attachment 101990
Please don’t think I’m being purposely offensive but this razor appears to be a contradiction. I’ve always thought Frameback razors were utilitarian - so to see one in ivory scales seems strange. However, Steve, having seen just parts of your collection, it would not surprise me if you own lots of similar examples.