Straight Of The Day

ESBrushmaker

Forum GOD!
Artisan
Brad, nicely done, practice makes perfect, I'm sure your next re-peening will be even better. PS Brad here's a little tip, I form the one side of the pin before I start so this means you only have to peen the one side, it's a big help, maybe I will make a little video show how to do this.

Great idea, Jamie. Thank you. I have two more I want to re-scale; so thanks again for your inspiration!

Billyfergie

Forum GOD!

Two Pass Shaving Routine..:cool:

Hot Water prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Puma 83 Solingen Full Hollow 5/8th
Fitchard Pure Badger
Valobra Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I Had a Shave Today with My Puma 83 Solingen Full Hollow 5/8th..A Smooth & Comfortable Shave..Unusually Thinly Ground Blade for a Puma Model...Wunderbar..:happy:

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..:p:

Billy

Last edited:

DudeAbides

Forum GOD!
Tim Zowada 7/8 Damascus steel & Mammoth ivory

1/4 hollow very dense steel yet beautifully balanced. Today was shave no.3, I shave every other day. Tim hones a very keen, smooth Jnat edge. Doesn’t feel like it’s going to cut me, Coticule feel, yet shaves efficient and effortlessly. The bevel is micro and does not photograph. What you see in the photo is the available honing area below the Damascus layers.
4D02DB3F-47E5-49D3-9E92-4BDE26E49E33.jpeg

Last edited:

JamieM

Extreme sharpness is ephemeral!
Tim Zowada 7/8 Damascus steel & Mammoth ivory

1/4 hollow very dense steel yet beautifully balanced. Today was shave no.3, I shave every other day. Tim hones a very keen, smooth Jnat edge. Doesn’t feel like it’s going to cut me, Coticule feel, yet shaves efficient and effortlessly. The bevel is micro and does not photograph. What you see in the photo is the available honing area below the Damascus layers.
View attachment 53169

Beautiful Razor, Royce.