Billyfergie

Forum GOD!

Two Pass Shaving Routine..:cool:

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Osborne, Garrett & Co, C. Myers & Sons Sheffield 6/8th Full Hollow
Hans Baier Silver Tip
Vitos Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I Had a Shave Today with My 2nd C. Myers & Sons Sheffield 6/8th in My Collection..:p:

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..:boxing:

Billy

BlacknTan

Forum GOD!
9-26-2020

Cool Water Splash
Le Grelot Pearl of the Orient
Scrupleworks Vegetable Tanned .. 40/60
Mitchell's Wool Fat
Ferdman Alibaba/Elite Manchurian
Bloc Osma
Thayer's Witch Hazel .. Rose
Penhaligon's English Fern EdT

Finally got a chance to shave with The Pearl off the Les Latneuses. Incredibly soft and smooth shave.. I must remember that progression, but this blade has always been a superior shaver..

'da Fat calls many, but few are chosen. Always a pleasure to use!

Steve56

Veteran
Love that Grelot @BlacknTan !

Well I have managed to get in a couple of SR shaves in spite of 8 stitches in my right index finger, all a matter of timing. After my shower, I removed the dressing, washed with soap and water as directed and dried it for some air. It’s been good enough to manage a shave before re-dressing it. My first shave was a test razor, a Gold Monkey, because I wasn’t sure that I could strop it - but I did without incident. So now I’m likely going to stay with the Shell frameback for the duration, about another week.

C99ED56D-3A80-45D5-A440-EBC0B1DABFB9.jpeg

Billyfergie

Forum GOD!
[IMG]

Two Pass Shaving Routine.. :cool:

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
TIMOR Blue Steel Solingen Full Hollow 6/8th
Hans Baier Silver Tip
Vitos Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I Had a Smooth & Comfortable Shave Today with My TIMOR Solingen Full Hollow 6/8th..A Superb Shaver this Razor & An Extraordinarily Uber Smooth Result..My Face is as Polished as a Pair of Guardsman Drill Boots..Canny Be Bad..Impeccable Solingen Shaver..:p:

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..:boxing:

Billy

Last edited: