Straight Of The Day

DudeAbides

Forum GOD!
Dimanche, nice, do you have the complete week?
Thank you. I do, a boxed set, although the box is showing its age the blades and scales are darn near flawless. I purchased the set from an estate buyer and the gentleman who owned them ran a publishing house in New York. Needless to say he liked nice things and a 7 day set of tortoise 33s is about as rare as it gets.

~Royce

Nisse

Old geezer
These sets are rare but often blades are in good condition, I guess they were given to "important" people as gifts when they turned 50 or 60 or some other important occassion, show pieces more than daily shavers :) (from old price lists I have noted tortoise was the most expensive scale material back in the day followed by ivory)

Last edited:

Billyfergie

Forum GOD!

One Pass Shaving Routine..:cool:

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Henckels Friodur Solingen Full Hollow 7/8th
Kent Pure Pure Badger
Valobra Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

A Wicked One Pass Shave Today with My Friodur 7/8th..It Whacked around 4 Days of Whiskers Like Nae Tomorrow..Funny How Ya Dont See Many Getting Used in Forums..Dont Quite Figure to Me..:giggle:

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..:hyper:

Billy

oscar11

Forum GOD!
Brown Razor Works
Conquest (Dr Jon's)
Omega brush

I think I've had this razor for close to 2 years and this is the second time I've used it. The first time things didn't work out so well. This mornings shave was pretty darn good. I'm naturally ambidextrous but found with a kami I'm better off shaving one handed, at least at this point. The grind is a bit of a head trip but things worked out o.k.