Storage love not Storge Love.

Charcoal

Soothsayer of the Obscure
How do you store your soaps? I keep mine out of sight except for two I have out as offerings for the next shave. I picked up these round bags on Amazon a little bit ago and they’re the perfect size for a standard tub. Five tubs fit in em. I own three of these bags. My nightstand holds the bulk of my collection. What do you prefer?
10594C09-3414-427F-86AB-E7ED1C069700.jpeg
65970ADC-A55C-4FA7-ADF9-A08AAB2BDEFE.jpeg
3A6A372A-ACF5-4ACA-9A87-72B55345765A.jpeg

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
I only keep a couple on the go at any one time these days so whatever I have lives in the medicine cabinet along with my two brushes, razor and post-shave.

B8784D86-3F0B-4454-A76B-BF6CC48EC3DF.jpeg

Grarea

Forum Plod
Oh, boy, I hope people show their stash again.
I love seeing it :)
Although if you do a search, there have been some threads about this topic over the years.

Charcoal

You have some nice collection over there :thumbsup:
Thank you
I’m at a good place where if I visit an online store I feel the contentment of what I already have. There are a few items I’m interested in. But there always will be.

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
How do you store your soaps? I keep mine out of sight except for two I have out as offerings for the next shave. I picked up these round bags on Amazon a little bit ago and they’re the perfect size for a standard tub. Five tubs fit in em. I own three of these bags. My nightstand holds the bulk of my collection. What do you prefer?
View attachment 84290View attachment 84291View attachment 84292
Nice. I prefer the bottom pic as I like to have everything on display in the morning when I choose my soap for the day. I have my 25 soaps in a large drawer. Also, it‘s not bad to see them all every day so I don‘t get any stupid ideas about buying more.

Charcoal

Nice. I prefer the bottom pic as I like to have everything on display in the morning when I choose my soap for the day. I have my 25 soaps in a large drawer. Also, it‘s not bad to see them all every day so I don‘t get any stupid ideas about buying more.
I think there’s about fifty soaps in there. I have near one hundred. And because of this I’ve adopted the scoop and bowl lather method to build my suds. Of course it doesn’t work for all soaps but I think it helps some from growing a beard of their own.

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
I think there’s about fifty soaps in there. I have near one hundred. And because of this I’ve adopted the scoop and bowl lather method to build my suds. Of course it doesn’t work for all soaps but I think it helps some from growing a beard of their own.
Bugger me, 100 is quite a few. Hence the interest in storage options.

So, if I had that many, I‘d probably attempt to sort them by season (or half year) and put the out-of-season ones into a big box and out of sight.

Charcoal

Bugger me, 100 is quite a few. Hence the interest in storage options.

So, if I had that many, I‘d probably attempt to sort them by season (or half year) and put the out-of-season ones into a big box and out of sight.
The ones in the cylinder canvas bags are just that.