Review Speick

alwinvrm

Guru
They look a fair bit older than what I had in mind, perhaps they are female travelling sets judging by all the bottles? I guess the mystery container is for cream or something.

This is sort of thing you need:

I see what you mean, nice kit BTW; I have these more manageable models also somewhere. Makes sense that the big cases were maybe meant for women. I always assumed they were for men, but an overnight kit for men with 20 bottles seems excessive.

Dr Watson

James
Sorry Alwin, I never did update with my thoughts on the Active version... Performance excellent but scent has something in it I'm not a fan of, my nose is very fickle and I can wake up one day hating a scent I loved the previous day :rolleyes: in this way I have also gone off the Speick original a bit... But the performance is still superb.

I purchased my active products from Ulula and received a referral link whereby anyone who follows it is eligible for a 15% discount... Not to be sniffed at! Here it is: http://ulula.refr.cc/jabuckmaster

Last edited:

Dr Watson

James
Revisited the Speick Active soap in bowl today and it definitely smells of a bathroom cleaning product to me, unfortunately.

Last edited:

FSword

Forum GOD!
Thinking of trying the Speick stick. Although I've stopped buying soaps for a while (trying to consume the ones I have), Speick seems the perfect complementary to an order just below the free shipping limit :)

Nav

Forum GOD!
Thinking of trying the Speick stick. Although I've stopped buying soaps for a while (trying to consume the ones I have), Speick seems the perfect complementary to an order just below the free shipping limit :)
The stick is absolutely wonderful!
I always have one in my travel kit and one stick grated for use at home.
I also have 4 sticks in reserve. I've been using them for the last 10 years and it's still one of my all time favorites!

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
My Speick stick in a tube arrived this morning, it's outstanding! I love the scent it's just really clean and fresh, even my daughter liked it and she's really picky about the scent of things. Performance was everything I'd been led to believe it would be and it didn't make my skin feel dry afterwards like a lot of soaps do. I should have tried this years ago!

Dr Watson

James
I keep using the Speick active bowl and it's growing on me. The scent does change once lathered with the medicinal Valeriana Celtica extract becoming more pronounced. The performance might not be quite up to that of the tallow stick but it's still flipping good.

D

Deleted member 1881

The density and slickness of the Speick soap in a bowl reminds me the PAA Cavendish that I have.