Southern Witchcrafts Soap

Stonec0ld

Forum GOD!
Of course they can.

Simple ingredients list, well blended, watch out the amount you use because of the consistency it may be sticky to the skin for a while. Scent strength is average, they won't last over an hour.
I used mine for the 1st time today and properly over estimated how much to use. I'm used to alcohol evaporating but this stayed in the skin a little sticky until it eventually sank in and left my skin all lovely and soft.

D

Deleted member 1881

I used mine for the 1st time today and properly over estimated how much to use. I'm used to alcohol evaporating but this stayed in the skin a little sticky until it eventually sank in and left my skin all lovely and soft.
Exactly. The same thing happens to me when applying pure Aloe Vera gel, I always use more than necessary and it becomes sticky, but after some time the face feels excellent.

My suggestion is to rub it between your palms and then applying to your whole face and neck.

CobraX

Forum GOD!
While I was searching for some Sego info on reddit, I came across this post by Stephen. Seems like a lot of Southern Witchcrafts scents are being discontinued, especially the basic scents. So stock up while you still can I guess.

D

Deleted member 1881

Very small variety TBH. And most of them are offensive scents

CobraX

Forum GOD!
No clue, never used any of his soaps (technically his girlfriend's soaps). Thought I'd just pass along the info here so you guys can stock up.