Forum GOD!
Rex Ambassador & Gillette Spoiler
RR F-400 XL 34mm
GD Citric Beef&Lamb Tallow
Humphreys Alcoholado Maravilla
Clubman Reserve Gent’s Gin a/s splash
Obsessed Intense by Calvin Klein

27C43E56-C0A3-4933-8F98-453929304259.jpeg

Great performing shave today with the Rex. Smooth and so effortless but, perhaps even more so than usual as the GD offering with the beef and lamb tallow was absolutely off the charts. A brilliant lather with a nice citrus and fresh type scent. If you’re a citrus type kind of soap chaser, this is it. Today’s shave could not have gotten any better. Well, perhaps a bit of exaggeration as a shave is only as good as the last one. It can only be topped by the next one. Have a great day and amazing shaves everyone.... :D

The Gentleman

Forum GOD!
20190105_102015.jpg

Pre: Mickey Lee Soapworks Preshave Butter Unscented
Soap: Declaration Grooming Gratiot League Square
Brush: Paladin El Dorado 28 mm
Razor: Paradigm Ti SE
Blade: Schick Proline
Post: Thayer's Witch Hazel + Declaration Grooming Gratiot League Square AS Toner

churchilllafemme

Forum GOD!
Saturday AM 2019-01-05

Moss Classic scuttle
Rooney 1/2 Ebony Finest (24/57)
Floris Verbena shaving soap (tallow)
Weber DLC/Charcoal Goods Torpedo Antique Brass
Wilkinson 'Light Brigade' (4)
Ralph Lauren Polo aftershave

Like all the other old tallow Floris soaps, this Verbena one makes wonderful lather. The 86g CG razor handle felt quite heavy to me, but it was not really uncomfortable.

Electrif

LIFT HERE
Saturday 5th January

Yaqi Alu Tux - Vintage Old Spice - GEM Contour I - Treet Super CS #2 - Alum - Old Spice A/S - Dove Nourishing Cream

Two new (to me) additions to my growing collection. The Old Spice mug & soap was a recent excellent trade. The soap retains its wonderful scent, which I wasn't expecting. But it's ease of lathering and slickness duly impressed.
The Contour with the Treet blade was part of my TOST Xmas PIF and produced a very pleasant shave, the blade having smoothed out very well.

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
Are you mad?!
Quick fixer.....
2 aspirin, glass of milk and chase with a Bloody Mary. Good as Rain and ready for Rd.2..... Trust me.:okay:
Nah, I reckon it’s more than that. I think that there’s only been three or four days in the last month where I haven’t had a drink and, worse, I almost feel as though I need one each evening.

Also, my wife is over 34 weeks pregnant and I really need to be under the legal limit in case the big event kicks off at night!