It's been a while since I posted a SOTD photo:

La Toja Stick
KRs Lathe Worx Spalted Beech Barber Boar
Zeppelin 0.7/0.7 Scalloped
Nacet Platinum [1]
Pitralon AS
Issey Bleu EdT
Brickell AS Balm

Cracking first run out with ny new Zeppelin. It is a belter!
Just need to decide which handle is best. The Bulldog was a nice pairing though...

Billyfergie

Forum GOD!

Two Pass Shaving Routine..:cool:

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Herder Solingen Stainless Steel Full Hollow 5/8th
Hans Baier Silver Tip
Vitos Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I Am Having a Herder Solingen Shaving Week..My 3rd Herder of Three..I had a Lovely Shave Today with My Recently Acquired Stainless Herder Solingen 5/8th...Me Like Herders...:D

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..:boxing:

Billy

culcreuch

Forum GOD!
Saturday 30th March

Pears Glycerine Soap
Ingram Shaving Cream
Yaqi Mysterious Space 26mmTuxedo Brush
Yaqi 'Charcoal' with a Treet Durasharp Carbon Steel Blade
Alum and Rinse
Simple Facial Toner
Dove Moisturiser
Epsilon Blue AS

After a pretty awful night shift I needed a wake up call to get me up and running today. Enter the Ingram cream which will become a rarer sight in 'the wild' as it appears to have been discontinued. To increase the effect I also decided to have a cold water shave. This is not something I would do normally . The mind set for me is that a shave should involve lots of hot steaming water and throwing lots of cold water round me is paying penance for some terrible unforgivable sin.

Despite my misgivings.......the shave was actually very good.
3 passes for an excellent face feeling finish. It will however take a little time before I consider this to be 'normal' behaviour!

TobyC

Patriot
It's been a while since I posted a SOTD photo:

La Toja Stick
KRs Lathe Worx Spalted Beech Barber Boar
Zeppelin 0.7/0.7 Scalloped
Nacet Platinum [1]
Pitralon AS
Issey Bleu EdT
Brickell AS Balm

Cracking first run out with ny new Zeppelin. It is a belter!
Just need to decide which handle is best. The Bulldog was a nice pairing though...

Killer brush! :wub:

TobyC

Patriot
Saturday 30th March

Pears Glycerine Soap
Ingram Shaving Cream
Yaqi Mysterious Space 26mmTuxedo Brush
Yaqi 'Charcoal' with a Treet Durasharp Carbon Steel Blade
Alum and Rinse
Simple Facial Toner
Dove Moisturiser
Epsilon Blue AS

After a pretty awful night shift I needed a wake up call to get me up and running today. Enter the Ingram cream which will become a rarer sight in 'the wild' as it appears to have been discontinued. To increase the effect I also decided to have a cold water shave. This is not something I would do normally . The mind set for me is that a shave should involve lots of hot steaming water and throwing lots of cold water round me is paying penance for some terrible unforgivable sin.

Despite my misgivings.......the shave was actually very good.
3 passes for an excellent face feeling finish. It will however take a little time before I consider this to be 'normal' behaviour!
Be careful with that handle, it's long enough to break out the windows while you shave!!! :ohmy:

culcreuch

Forum GOD!
Be careful with that handle, it's long enough to break out the windows while you shave!!! :ohmy:
I usually prefer shorter handles ......but this one is very comfortable to use. The razor is actually very efficient.

Last edited: