MPF9

Forum GOD!
Fri 30th Nov
Jayaruh No67
P & B Spitfire
ER 1924 / Windrose Handle
Gem S/S ( 4 )
Jaguar Prestige A/
The 1924 probably Mike, you're welcome to give a spin if you like.
Hi Kevin,
I may well take you up on that, but will leave it to the New Year- as Postal Service will be getting clogged. I could let you try a modded ATT SE-G as I would welcome your opinion.
Regards-Mike
The !924 Today with a S/S is really good.

Boru62

Shaving Boar
Fri 30th Nov
Jayaruh No67
P & B Spitfire
ER 1924 / Windrose Handle
Gem S/S ( 4 )
Jaguar Prestige A/

Hi Kevin,
I may well take you up on that, but will leave it to the New Year- as Postal Service will be getting clogged. I could let you try a modded ATT SE-G as I would welcome your opinion.
Regards-Mike
The !924 Today with a S/S is really good.
Good thinking Mike, we'll sort it in 2019.

The Gentleman

Forum GOD!
Have you been spending some serious dough lately? Paladin here, M&F there, Vector here, Paradigm there? Class gear!
A bit too much, but the Paladin was a swap against a DG that was a bit too big for me, with a friend. The M&F is going back. The knot was not what I ordered so Brad/Lee is going to give me full refund. The Vector is damn fine razor btw. I have a DG coming in early next week as well

Bizzyberry

Forum GOD!
Friday 30th November 2018
SOTD.jpg

Pre shave: Warm shower and Bulldog face scrub + Noxzema shave cream
Razor: Muhle Rocca V3 head on Windrose handle
Blade: NOS Wilkinson Sword - England (#5)
Soap: Truefitt & Hill Almond cream
Brush: Simpson Duke 2 best
Bowl: Korium
Post shave: Alum block, cold water splash and Thayers witch hazel
AS: Lab Series balm

Nico

Forum GOD!
Pre: Warm water, Crew oil
Razor: Rockwell 6S (4)
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue
Bowl: Handmade bowl, Mk2
Brush: RazoRock Silvertip Synthetic
Soap: Squadron Group Captains Blend
The GSB paired very nicely with the Rockwell 6s. Excellent comfortable shave, two passes and a touch up for a DFS+.

IMG_3886.jpg

culcreuch

Forum GOD!
Friday 30th November (am)

Pears Glycerine soap
Proraso Green Tea and Oat Preshave Cream
Nanny's Ice and a Slice Soap
Vulfix Grosvenor Badger/Boar Brush
Fatip Piccolo (original) with a Gillette/Wilkinson Blade
Thayers Witch Hazel
Aloe Vera Gel
Brut Alaska AS

A smooth and close shave with very little regrowth 16 hrs on:)

NJDJ

Forum GOD!
Wolfman WR1 .54 and WRH7 brushed SS - Wizamet - Morris & Forndran 3xl Tortoise Heritage Hair (all Lee) - Georgetown Pottery G20 - Grooming Dept Mallard Chai - Chatillon Lux Bon Vivant AS

20181130_162300.jpg

Oooh! Nice hot scuttle shave. Lather for 10 passes with the G20 and 3xl!

20181130_162426.jpg

Quique

Forum GOD!
FS & Romera Manchurian 24x47: the Romera knots have everything you can ask for a brush, firmness, density and a very good softness

PAA CaD: I was wondering what soap to ask Santa Claus and I think it's going to be a Phoenix, maybe a Cavendish?

Rockwell 6S: today favor and lateral to plate #6 and against to plate #3. Right now I get a hurry just like with Sensor 3, favor and against, which is not little; I suppose this one takes better care of the skin.

Perma-Sharp #3: I really like this blade, it cuts well and it's very soft. 3 uses is the maximum limit for my taste, I do not get more comfortable shaves

Korres Calendula & Ginseng: the balm is very curious, a drop mixed with the lotion left my face greasy, but a lot more without lotion, I leave it perfect, will that really be the effect of rebound?

Have a great weekend

20181130_154558-01.jpeg