Boru62

Shaving Boar
Pre: Warm water splash
Brush: Omega 20102 Boar
Soap: B&M Rosemary & Peppermint
Razor: Blackland Sabre L2
Blade: Gem Blue Star CS
IMG_20181222_103701.jpg

A smooth, single edge Saturday shave felt great.
Happy Shaving one and all.

Fidelis

Forum GOD!
Saturday morning shave:

Pre.: Hot water rinse, organic coconut oil, Proraso green pre-shave cream
Brush: Mühle Classic 23mm STF black resin handle
Soap: Speick Men Stick
Razor: ShaveCraft #104 Tech on a Stork Classic aluminium handle
Blade: Gillette 7 O'clock SharpEdge (1st use)
Post.: Hot water rinse, alum, cold water rinse, Vifrex, Myrsol Emulsion, Tom Ford "Grey Vetiver" EdP

Aaaah, brilliant shave again with the Tech! Wonderful! Smooth and efficient! Seems the Tech becomes my favorite de razor (what is quite surprising, if I remember how harsh, aggressive and uncomfortable the first shaves with the Tech felt):happy:
After the shaves using the Alumigoose V1 with the Feather AC Pro Super, the Tech felt like silk. Smooth and easy!
I know, "smooth & easy" doesn't seem to fit for the Tech, but this morning it felt like this.
Two pass (xtg & atg) shave with some touch ups, resulting in a silk smooth bbs face again, very nice :D

Wishing all a great and comfortable Saturday! :okay:

Last edited:

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Sat 22nd Dec.

Jayaruh No67
Vitos Super Red
King Cobra
Kai Captain Titan Mild Pink [ 1 ]
Alcolado Glacial A/S Splash

Another outing with the KC using the original handle and a Kai blade for a change. I think I may prefer this handle to the Blingier Kalyon one. The shave was very nice and though the blade was milder than the Proline, it still did its stuff as far as stubble removal is concerned.
The quality of the Finished Shave was very good, apart from around the jawline, This is an area where I often fail to get a good finish with other Razors too, so nothing to worry about.

IMG_0301.jpg

ChrisVanMeer

theshavingdutchman
SOTD - Saturday 22 December 2018

• Safety Razor: Karve Shaving - Christopher Bradley - 3.5 inch / A-plate
  • Blade: Polsilver - Super Iridium
  • Shaving Brush: Declaration Grooming - Washington Unicorn Ivory B3 - 24mm Fan (Finest Badger)
  • Shaving Soap: Declaration Grooming - Icarus Sellout
  • After-Shave: Declaration Grooming - Sellout
  • Fragrance: Creed - Aventus (Sample)

Yehuda D

Forum GOD!
Good morning lads!

Here’s my Saturday SOTD:

Neutrogena Men Facial Wash
Razorock Plissoft 26mm Monster
Goodfella/Derby day 6
Italian Barber Acquatico SS
Fino ASB
Musgo Real Classic AS Splash

Another super-duper BBS shave in just two passes with a dying blade. This Derby may have to be changed earlier than usual - in fact I’ll see how it works tomorrow. The Acquatico soap from Italian Barber smells exactly like Acqua di Gio which is a fragrance my wife loves, (so do I) it lathers like crazy, and it gives a good postshave feel. The Fino balm took great care of me after my shave, and the Musgo aftershave made me smell beautiful!

Wishing everyone a lovely Saturday!
8A0BB8C2-0B59-49FD-B1C0-E3D494FCE478.jpeg