Forum GOD!
SOTD
Sat & Sunday

Omega 11137
Lea Classic Soap
ES Claymore V1
Schick Proline [ 4/5]
Lea Classic A/S Lotion

So busy yesterday, a day out and me managing to foul up my passwords on my computer/ phone so missed out on SOTD report. However the Shave yesterday was so good that I did a repeat Shave. Am quite astounded at the Shaves I am getting with the Claymore, now that I really have dialled into using its weight and when fitted with a Proline Blade. May be a bit clunky looking but certainly delivers a most smooth/comfortable and close all round Shave. A bonus today with a fresh mind sorted out Laptop/Phone syncing problems and all up and running properly.

IMG_0461.jpg

chrisbd

Forum GOD!
22 July 2018

Preshave: Hot water rinse + bloom water
Razor: PAL Injecto-Matic
Blade: Chick (31)
Brush: New Forest Badger
Shaving Soap: Speick
Aftershave Balm: Rock Face Shaving Butter
Aftershave: Speick AS

Finally called time on the blade today after four passes with touchups could only produce a DFS finish, with mild irritation. However, a month's worth of shaves from one blade is none too shabby, so very pleased overall.

The more I use Speick soap the more I like it, will definitely replace this one.

Wishing you all a relaxing Sunday.

Regards,
Chris

ChrisVanMeer

theshavingdutchman
SOTD - Sunday 22 July 2018

• Straight Razor: Filarmonica - 13 Doble Temple
  • Shaving Brush: Declaration Grooming - Elite Black Ash Burl LE B5 - 26mm Fan (Select Badger)
  • Shaving Bowl: Saponificio Varesino - Shaving Grail Bowl
  • Shaving Soap: Declaration Grooming - Chatillon Lux - Santal Auster
  • After-Shave: Declaration Grooming - Chatillon Lux - Santal Auster - Post-Shave Toner
  • After-Shave: Declaration Grooming - Chatillon Lux - Santal Auster - Post-Shave Salve

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
20180722_125046.jpg

Above The Tie S2
Gillette Silver Blue (2)
Romera Manchurian
Eufros GEA
Myrsol Emulsion

A wonderful shave. Had the house to myself so no distractions.

The Eufros soaps are right up there as the best soaps I've tried. Everything you want from a soap is there, slickness, protection and post shave are unparalleled IMHO.

The S2 or 'old faithful' as I like to call her worked a treat with the GSB. Smooth as butter and very efficient. Size and balance is spot on too.

Finished off with the Myrosol Emulsion. A lovely cooling and moisturising finish to a excellent shave.

Enjoy what's left of the weekend gents.
Cheers
Rob :D

I'll leave you with Thom and the boys summarise my shave in music form...

View: https://youtu.be/QJMNUM4i2nc