SpeedyPC

Forum GOD!
Date: 26 October 2018

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Badger in Cherry Wood 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Mike’s Natural ~ Lime
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Razor/Blade:- GEM G-Bar / GEM Personna SS PTFE Coated #5
Post-shave:- Thayers Witch Hazel & Tea Tree Oil / Lucky Tiger Aftershave & Face Tonic
Fragrance:- Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme

wimmie

Wim
Timeless 0,95 OC
Gillette Wilkinson Sword
Wimmie Bowl
Razorock Plissoft
Razorock XXX
Arko creme
Duru Lemon

In my search for the best blade for the Timeless today the Gillette Wilkinson Sword.
A blade that works well for me in most DE razors
but certainly not in the Timeless, like the Gillette Rubie, it feels raw and not sharp.
Ready for a cup of coffee with ....
Have a nice day everyone.

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Fri 26th October

Omega 11126 boar
Vitos Super Red
Schick N3
Schick Twin -Japan [ 7 ]
Pitralon Original A/S Lotion

I really have enjoyed the luxurious feel of the Badger Brush which I have used over the last few days. It has made me appreciate the qualities of brushes such as the little Omega 11126 boar. I have had it some time so it is broken in. Today worked up a great lather with the Vitos, and feels good when applying lather to the face. I think my boars and Synthetics will still get a lot of use, and will use the Badger for Special Shaves.

Needless to say with such a good lather, and a dependable Razor/Blade combo todays Shave was not only smooth and comfortable but a nice and close finish was attained.

IMG_0291.jpg

Last edited:

p.b

Forum GOD!
55A09F92-282D-4F37-9CF6-DAB664B70D9D.jpeg

New boar and new ASL. The boar is softer than I thought it would be and will only get softer so it might not make the cut. The Cheshire ASL is the usual B&M funny smell and not as nourishing as the Reserve ASL, but the Rex was it’s usual effective self and it’s a damn close shave without soreness.

chrisbd

Forum GOD!
24 October 2018

Preshave: Hot water rinse + Neutrogena oil free face wash
Razor: Gillette Aluminium Handled Tech
Blade: Polsilver SI Extra Stainless (2)
Brush: Omega 10018 Boar
Shaving Cream: Nivea
Aftershave Balm: Nivea Skin Revitaliser 2in1
Aftershave: Woodspice

Further tribute to budget cream, these aren't celebrated nearly enough. Near BBS result, a fine way to start the day.

Have a good day, lads.

Regards,
Chris