Pre-Shave Scrub: SheaMoisture African Black Soap
Pre-Shave Balm: GroomingDept Unscented
Shave Soap: Penhaligon`s English Fern
Butter: Saponificio Varesino Puro Burro di Karitè
Aftershave: Penhaligon`s English Fern

CRISANTO

Forum GOD!
Friday, Novembre 25, 2022.

Floïd pre shave oil. Saponificio Varesino, Stella alpina, shaving soap & balm aftershave. Pablo Fuertes, Pomo (knob), shaving brush: Boti Two Band Badger Hair Knot 24 mm, Oister pearl kirinite handle. Jose Monserrat Pou, Filarmonica 14, Doble Temple, custom Oister pearl kirinite scales made by Pablo Fuertes.

FECDF3A4-9FE6-44CE-A594-B89DA94809A7.jpeg

p.b

Forum GOD!
73042F8C-2E1E-41EB-B823-265A905A91A3.jpeg

Eighth use of the 28mm boar and it’s still eating lather like a very greedy pig. Great shave with the Shield Defender DE razor overall though.

After 4 shaves with the Defender and getting use to the razor (which I’m loving) but I wonder if the ‘b’ plate with the larger gap might be even better.

Last edited:

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
View attachment 125065
Eighth use of the 28mm boar and it’s still eating lather like a very greedy pig. Great shave with the Shield Defender DE razor overall though.

After 4 shaves with the Defender and getting use to the razor (which I’m loving) but I wonder if the ‘b’ plate with the larger gap might be even better.
Very interested to hear how that boar develops over time.

Randomangle

Über Bum
View attachment 125065

Is it a bleached or raw boar?