SOTD Saturday 16th February 2019 - Friday 22nd February 2019

TomG

Forum GOD!

Prep: Valobra Glycerlanolina soap, Myrsol Emulsion
Brush: M&F / Brad Sears Finest Badger
Soap: Mysric Water Pompelmo & Fiori
Razor: ATT SE1 / UFO Tornado
Blade: Schick Proline P-30 (4)
Post: Thursday Plantation Tea Tree & Witch Hazel, CRSW Alcohol-Free American Barbershop Moisturising Aftershave
Scent: L'artisan Parfumeur Fou d'Absinthe

I love the Mystic Water scents, and when I dial in the lather, it stands up to the best premium soaps in my den. I am never quite sure if I've got the lather right; it forms differently from any of my other soaps.
Tonight was spot on. Even the against the grain pass was effortless - a beautiful shave!

fredyx

Forum GOD!
Buenas noches!!
-30mm Yaqi Professional.
-DOC Head Grandslam handle.
-Wilkinson Sword #2.
-Eversharp Hydro-magic.
-Schick NOS #1.
-Red Beet&Ginseng Soap by Fredyx.
-Alum Stick, DIY Lotion, Aloe vera y Shitake.
-4.8/5 BBS vintage Schick blades seem to cut better than modern personna blades.

Saludos!!

Ram57

Forum GOD!
I have been waiting for someone to pop up and give a raving report regarding the Rockwell model T. All I have read is negatives.
The minute I tried the Rockwell 6c I was blown away with it and now I want one of these. :)

Thank you Guy for sharing your thoughts.
Your welcome. I brought two razors for my weeklong business trip but after using the Model-T, will be razor of choice for the rest of the week. Right after I posted SOTD, received email from kickstarter regarding this razor and looks like leisureguy reviewed last week and I came across a review from D Youngner late last year who also liked the razor.

Ram57

Forum GOD!
Tuesday SOTD
Repeat of Monday's shave

Razor: Rockwell Gunmetal Model-T
Blade: Super Iridium(D3)
Brush: Muhle Synthetic V2 Travel Brush
Bowl: Collapsible Travel 5"
Pre-Shave Scrub: MRGO Lime
Pre-Shave Balm: Grooming Dept Patchouli & Mint
Shave Cream: Irisch Moos
Aftershave: Irisch Moos

FSword

Forum GOD!
Monday 18 February evening,

The fourth shave with Blackland Vector and Feather Super Pro blades. Clearly, this combination doesn't work for me. Although I get a deep shave there are many nicks which I don't get when using the Proline blades. I'll probably go back to the good old success recipe :)

Just for the record, the other equipment was glycerine soap, white proraso cream, EJ 25mm fibre synthetic and Nuavia Verde soap. Oh and Kalliston ASB (which did again a good job!).