Brush - Yaqi Sagrada Familia 24mm
Soap - OSP Spirits
Razor - Blackland ERA L3
Blade - Wizamet Super Iridium
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Barts Balm Lime Balm
A/S - Mäurer & Wirtz 4711 EDC
Wk42 (7).JPG

This little Yaqi is a bit of a lather monster, especially when you forget its a synth when loading. Plenty of the good stuff for todays shave.
Again the blade started well, feeling really smooth on the WTG pass, however, during the ATG pass it started to feel as if it was going to jump off the cliff. I decided not to do the whirlpools and ditch the blade.
A nice post shave routine finishing with the vintage 4711, although i did get a lit bit indication under the jawline on the left hand side (the final couple of strokes). I have never had that from a Wizamet? Strange blade, i hope the rest of the tuck are not the same.
After yesterday pin cushion session i think i have been very lucky, a very slight headache and a slightly sore arm where the Covid jab went in, a couple of paracetamol sorted that.
This morning there is still a bit soreness, however, it did not stop me from getting a good session in at the gym.
Mrs TC is off today so i am taking her out for an early Tea this afternoon.
Remember its on the rise again, therefore, as usual:-
Stay safe and enjoy your day all.

LeeMaz

Forum GOD!
2095D38E-284C-486B-B87A-A2C4598450C2.jpeg

SOTD: 21/10/2022

Razor: Gillette Tech
Blade: Gillette Black 7 O’clock , 3rd use
Brush: Shedeleven Spalted Scottish Hawthorn AP Shave Co G5C 26mm Fan
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: A&E Barbiere Sofisticato Croap
Aftershave: A&E Barbiere Sofisticato Aftershave
Balm: L’Oreal Men Expert Reinforcing Aftershave Balm
Additional Care: Osma Laboratoires Alum Block

A superb shave with one of my favourite soaps. The little Tech was delightful and the scent lasts all day with this A&E. Just a wonderful start to the day!
Enjoy the evening guys.