SOTD Saturday 14th July - Friday 20th July 2018

Acer89

James
SOTD 14th July
Wholly Kaw - King Of Oud
Reknot - RazoRock 400 24mm MS Extra Dense Finest
ATT G1 SE - Personna Gem #1 - Stork Pinsk Titanium 90x14

DSC_1426.jpg

Armed with a fresh blade and holding the head flat against my face, shave two with the ATT G1 Gem was far better than the first. However, I still feel it may be a tad too mild for my personal preference. :scratchhead:

Such a shame but hey my RR Gamechanger arrives in the morning so that'll cheer me up. Well I hope so, I've been waiting months!:)

Enjoy your weekend chaps. :happy:

Ram57

Forum GOD!

Saturday SOTD

Razor: PAA El Cubano DOC
Blade: Gillette Spoiler (D13)
Brush: Spalted Maple w 24mm Super Silvertip
Bowl: Black Ship Grooming 4.5"
Pre-Shave Scrub: MRGO Lime
Pre-Shave Oil: Homemade Bay Rum w Lime
Shave Cream: Prohibition Style Capone's Bayrum
Aftershave: Dominica Bay Rum

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
image.jpg

~SOTD~

Prep ~ Shower, Sheep & Donkey milk soap
Razor ~ Iwasaki Kamisori 50mm
Soap ~ P.160 Tipo Duro
Brush ~ Semouge 2018 LE Boar
Post ~ Thayers Rose petal
Scent ~ Guerlain Jicky Edp

It was the first use of this brush and it performed faultlesly, it whipped the wonderful P.160 into a thick creamy lather with ease and without dropping any bristles and the handle is so ergonomic that it feels perfectly at home in my hand.
Today's wepon of choice is the smaller of my Iwasaki Kamisorii with a cutting edge of 50mm, it is slightly lighter than my 60mm and therefore a little easier to use, more like a scalpel than a sword..
The shave was faultles, the slick protective P.160 helping the blade slide efortlesly through my stubble.
I was left smooth skinned and without any nicks or irritation.
A splash of Thayers was all that was required, the P.160 has a great post shave feel. Today felt like a Jicky day so I afforded myself a good few sprays of one of my favourite scents from Guerlain,. Perfect, a good shave to start the weekend.

Wishing you all a good weekend......P.

Attachments

Last edited: