SOTD : Saturday 11th September - Friday 17th September 2021.

Gairdner

Forum DOG!
View attachment 100455

Prep: Shower with PAA cube menthol.

Pre: PAA cube unscented.

Soap: Stirling Orange Chill.

Brush: PAA Phantom Aerolite Synthetic Shaving Brush.

Razor: Hone 15a.

Blade: Astra SP.

I recently picked up another Stirling soap, and I prefer this to citron version I have already, but it might be a seasonal thing. Regardless another great scent and shave from Stirling and hone 15a combo!
Love the brush!

So, are you preferring the H15a or it’s brass elder brother?❓

FE8882CA-2B5F-4765-88A1-F07FC4E69A0F.jpeg

Razor = Feather AS-D2
Blade = London Bridge ( 3 )
Brush = Turn n Shave 28mm Boar
Soap = The Watchman By Zingari Man with matching Splash & balm.

Absolutely first class shave tonight
The weather in Norway hs been pretty stormy with a lot of rain over the past couple of days so i opted for the appropriate The Watchman.
A Cold Water shave and first cold water shave in a while & it turned out fantastic.
Every time i have a cold water shave i absolutely love it then i forget all about it and go for a warm shave next time around.
i guess i’m a creature of habit.
Third & last use for me on the London Bridge but i reckon i could get another 2 possibly 3 shaves no problem.
I’m looking forward to the next couple of days i have two colleagues arriving in norway with contraband for me
namely some shaving soaps lol
My wife made the effort and went to their houses with my parcel.
Onwards & Upwards Lads
Take Care & Stay Safe

LeeMaz

Veteran
Love the brush!

So, are you preferring the H15a or it’s brass elder brother?❓
It’s like trying to choose between your kids! The 15a is ideal for a quick, less time and less to think about shave, the weight of the brass 15 marginally gives a slightly closer shave I’d say, but your need to take slightly more care! Basically 15a for speed and 15 for efficiency and more time to enjoy the shave. I love them both! I’m not sure if @Hone did different length handles but my brass is much longer than the 15a handle. I think if they did a shorter one it would suit me even more, if that were possible! Neither will leave the den that’s for sure and I will be getting the steel when it’s out too!

Paul L

Forum GOD!
Tuesday 14th September

Soap • Signature Soaps Coria
Brush • Yaqi 24mm Tuxedo Red Marble
Razor • ATT SE1 Aluminium
Blade • Kai Protouch MG (1)
Post • Lynx Dark Temptation ASL

My first shave with a new to me ATT SE1 fresh from The Emporium, thank you @Boycie83
A fresh Protouch MG on board, It was immediately apparent that this razor is very smooth.
Given that it's a relatively light razor, I was surprised that I didn't feel the need to apply any real pressure which could lead to irritation.
First pass seemed to be over in a trice, and it was apparent that this is an efficient razor.
Second pass ATG (my usual routine) again, was a fleeting affair. BBS finish - even on the neck area (multiple growth direction sometimes takes a little extra work)
First impression after one shave is that I will get on well with this capable lightweight SE.

Ram57

Forum GOD!

Wednesday SOTD

[IMG]

Razor: Cobra Classic
Blade: Feather Artist Pro (D10)
Brush: Sawdust CreatioStudio OUMO LOD Manchurian 26mm
Bowl: Symmetrical Sheet Metal
Pre-Shave Scrub: MRGLO Lime
Pre-Shave Balm: GroomingDept Spa
Shave Soap: Xpec
Balm: Xpec