SOTD - "Behind the scenes"

Darkbulb

Member #10
Great looking razor.... the black and gold work so well but five blades is just silly. Is that the highest amount to date?
I believe the $20 Stoltz razor sporting 12(!) blades has the most blades :)

I quote:
"The Revolution saves you time with its “One and Done” shave technique that gives a perfect shave with one stroke that lasts for several days. The Revolution Tri-Quad contains not four blades, and not eight blades, but twelve laser-precise blades… compared to the outdated Schick Quattro with only four."

But a more common high-blade-count razor is probably the Dorco Pace 6 with six blades

Last edited:

Gordy

Legendary Member
The Revolution saves you time with its “One and Done” shave technique that gives a perfect shave with one stroke that lasts for several days. The Revolution Tri-Quad contains not four blades, and not eight blades, but twelve laser-precise blades… compared to the outdated Schick Quatt
Please tell me I read that right.....several days???

Dogsmro

Forum GOD!
I believe the $20 Stoltz razor sporting 12(!) blades has the most blades :)

I quote:
"The Revolution saves you time with its “One and Done” shave technique that gives a perfect shave with one stroke that lasts for several days. The Revolution Tri-Quad contains not four blades, and not eight blades, but twelve laser-precise blades… compared to the outdated Schick Quattro with only four."

But a more common high-blade-count razor is probably the Dorco Pace 6 with six blades
Tri quad!!! LMAO:laugh:

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
Maybe @sɐǝɹpu∀ can arrange a pass around :D
Why not. If the manufacturer wants to contact me... I'm right here...
That's how pass arounds happen these days - I monitor my inbox :D:D
Then again, I have two more exciting pass arounds coming up (I think), so I'm busy.
I have even bought my own domain today to list all the pass arounds going on as they won't fit in my signature... :rolleyes:
I spent all of £2.08 for the first year... :eek:

Darkbulb

Member #10
Why not. If the manufacturer wants to contact me... I'm right here...
That's how pass arounds happen these days - I monitor my inbox :D:D
Then again, I have two more exciting pass arounds coming up (I think), so I'm busy.
I have even bought my own domain today to list all the pass arounds going on as they won't fit in my signature... :rolleyes:
I spent all of £2.08 for the first year... :eek:
Btw, the razor is made in Germany :D

Dogsmro

Forum GOD!
Lazy SOTD photo with a couple of items thrown onto a dirty, wrinkled t-shirt by the window:

Darken it. A lot. Cut off some stray brush hairs. Post.

At least it's "better" (which is of course subjective).
I need more N.F. Brushes in my life!