SOTD: 27th November - 3rd December 2021

TomG

Forum GOD!

Prep: Valobra Glycerlanolina soap, Myrsol Emulsion
Brush: Shavemac 3-band Finest Badger
Soap: 3P
Razor: Merkur Mergress XL (2)
Blade: Vintage NOS Personna Super Platinum Chrome (7)
Post: Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel, Cella Aftershave Lotion
Scent: Acca Kappa 1869 EdP

First outing for both the Shavemac and the 3P. The brush performed nicely - nimble and very efficient in whipping up a lather rapidly.
A touch of scritch compared to my Shavemac Silvertip knots, but was expecting that.
The 3P also performed well - this is surely up there in the "bang for your buck" stakes. Lather was slick, cushioning, and had good longevity and residual slickness.
Three passes for a comfortable and very close shave :).

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Thur 2nd December
Omega 11126 boar
Williams Mug soap
ER HFT. E Bar
Gem S/S ( 1 )
Williams Aqua Velva A/S Lotion

Missed my Shave yesterday as time ran away. Today am using The HFT as I cannot find the MM bullet tip that I had intended to use. This Shave confirms why I have dropped this Razor from my rotation, very pleasant but I cannot get the close finish that I get with earlier Razors - just too mild.

7BFD6A2E-041C-458F-A2C4-00D38DBAD085.jpeg

Paul L

Forum GOD!
Wednesday 1st December

Soap • Palmolive Stick
Brush • Yaqi Chianti 24mm Synthetic
Razor • Razorock Hawk V3 (Standard)
Blade • Schick Proline P (1)
Post • Superdrug Forest Fresh Aftershave

Having sold my V3 with Standard and A plates some time ago, to make room for a Vector, I regretted it almost immediately.
I knew I had to have another V3, so posted a WTB. For few days, no positive replies, so I bit the bullet and bought a Standard V3 from Shaving Time.
Stone me if I haven't had three offers from Forum members since!!
The Standard plate is quite sufficient for my needs, although the A plate elevates efficiency just a touch. For now, the Standard plate will suffice, as it gets the job done well and is very smooth.

murphy5542

Forum GOD!
Tonight’s shave ,

pre ….. warm face wash/ Proraso white
Soap. … Mitchell’s Wool Fat
Brush …. Beehive/maggards 2band shd fan
Blade …. Rapira Platinum Lux
Razor …. Rockwell 6s (5)
ASL. ….. M&S Woodspice
Asb. ….. Baxters

Quite a while since I last used MWF, it did not disappoint, a rich creamy lather whipped up in no time. The 4th and last use of the Rapira blade , though I’m sure it was good for at least another shave. Now smooth, smelling good…. Happy😊
D14E3B6A-8997-4A6F-87DD-FD3851723558.jpeg