Sometimes when I think

Wayne

Forum Sod
I can happily turn full time to Synthetic shaving brushes I get this awesome Shavemac off the shelf and realise just how pleasurable a really great Badger knot can be. Yes I know a poor animal died just for my pleasure but unfortunately that happens all over this planet of ours but all I can say is I will never buy another Badger brush as long as I live and will cherish this one.
D735343C-8678-481B-8365-0BDD5B00B512.jpeg

p.b

Forum GOD!
I know EXACTLY what you mean. I have the same Shavemac knot and experience the same feelings...

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
I'm exclusively a user of synthetic brushes, great performance at a reasonable price. I've only ever avoided badger due to hearing you need to spend a fair amount to get a decent knot. That Shavemac looks great, I bet it eats soap like nobodies business.

D

Deleted member 1881

I'm exclusively a user of synthetic brushes, great performance at a reasonable price. I've only ever avoided badger due to hearing you need to spend a fair amount to get a decent knot. That Shavemac looks great, I bet it eats soap like nobodies business.
You can always get a 2Band Moka from Yaqi. Of course they eat lather! You must load and load.. Greedy knots but the face feel is excellent.

Wayne

Forum Sod
Believe it or not @DamianJ that knot measures 75mm across once wet. It's a belter mate.

Wayne

Forum Sod
If it helps, some poor animal probably died because it was digging up a Chinese farmer's vegetables, and then he ate it.
It doesn't really as it was probably caged, starved, tortured then killed, skinned and then eaten. Sad but probably true.

D

Deleted member 1881

It doesn't really as it was probably caged, starved, tortured then killed, skinned and then eaten. Sad but probably true.
Synthetics then. Tuxedo, Silksmokes Timberwolves. . Great choices! I

I don't like this either. I have one 2Band, I won't get another.

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
I would feel better about the whole situation if I could believe that it had been shot dead but you're probably right.