Completed Soapy Science group buy

owlman

Forum GOD!
My soap order has also arrived. Hooray! :woot:
Many thanks to Jason&Hannah and to Erik, that went all very well and quite quickly! Awesome work, folks!

Now, which one to choose for tomorrow's shave? Sniffing at the tubs doesn't narrow it down... :scratchhead: Very nice problem to have, though. :D

Got my three Rosa Pura. Thanks to Erik and Jason ! I'll post some impressions next week. From the tub it's a medium (maybe 6.5/10) strenght scent. I'm very sorry to say that I'm not impressed by the quality of the rose oil used, to be honest... To my nose that seems to be more like a not high concentrated rose. Perhaps a diluted oil. To me it's something like a strong rose water.

Last edited:

jeepie

Forum GOD!
Tried Mint Mint today. Everything I'd hoped for. A very hard soap so as per instructions needed a longer loading time than most, but lathered up beautifully. I LOVE it. It's completely original and I've not tried a soap like it. I love mint chop chip icecream and this is like a creamy shaving soap version with a luxurious feel rather than the menthol "sting". Top work! Thank you.

halvor

a most elusive fish
I’m hopefully the last to receive my soap from this GB. Lathered up and shaved with Rosa Pura today, to my great satisfaction both in performance and scent. (Somehow this performed better than my Special Blend, possibly owing to the wintergreen/menthol in the latter?) Great work, @Boonie21 and team :notworthy: