Simpsons Shaving cream

I did wonder if these will be special editions or if they will discontinue their current line:confused:
I still have a tin of their unscented cream that I haven't used yet...

Kevy

Forum GOD!
I used their old Sandalwood cream in the metal tin for my first ever de Shaves so it will always hold a special place for me. I still have it and it still performs great after 4 years. I really liked the smoky, sandalwood scent from it. A real dirty dark Sandalwood scent. I smelled the new one the other day and it's the complete opposite end of the scale. Quite a light, sweet, sandalwood. Saying that, I'll probably pick some up at some point.

Chibbs11

Veteran
I used their old Sandalwood cream in the metal tin for my first ever de Shaves so it will always hold a special place for me.
How strange. :) That was what I used for my first month of DE shaving too. Then I discovered shaving forums and ended up buying more soaps than I could use in a lifetime...

This tin is the only cream I have ever tried, and I was only thinking recently of trying Trumpers Eucris cream. I adore the smell but finally relegated my Trumpers Eucris soap to the bath as it was more trouble than it was worth getting a decent lather.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Not exactly imaginative in terms of scents unfortunately. Unless of course they are aiming for safe staples

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
The old Coffee one was very nice. You are right though and a reason I Rarely buy U.K. soaps and creams. I like something a bit different. For example I have just had a shave with Classic Shaving (USA) Fruitcake scented soap.

Dipesh

Forum GOD!
Staff member
They vulfix range of creams was 10/10 so hope it's similar.

Not really inspired me enough to try it though.

neko

Drinking a nice cup of tea
The unscented Simpson creams are only 5 pounds and very under-rated. Try adding 1/2-1ml of an essential oil like vetiver and let it set for a few weeks, it'll turn into a croap with great cushion and slickness. Here's one I just made with stuff lying around, a few drops of Amouage Asrar, Indian sandalwood, vanilla bean and saffron pistils. It's a saffron bomb.

BlacknTan

Forum GOD!
I just received the new Simpsons Sandalwood cream. I liked their older line, but I like this new line even better. I thought nothing could touch my beloved Castle Forbes... I was wrong. This new formula is just great!