Shoes

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
View attachment 54975From left to right. Alligator foot and cowhide shaft..made in Mexico. Calfskin foot and cowhide shaft..Justin USA. Cowhide foot and shaft..Tony Lama USA. Ostrich foot and cowhide shaft..Justin USA. Suede foot and shaft..Tony Lama USA. Not dress wear in most of the world but, it is in this part of the world. Not uncommon to get 20-30 years wear out of them.
A great line up of boots, it's odd that you can only really wear them in your part of the world without getting some odd looks. I say if you like them wear them wherever you live ! :) P.

FRFC1908

Kakkerlak till I die!
Fantastic, I look forward to seeing them. :)

You can see my pair of Floris van Brommels here at the top, the green stitching does not show too well though; https://www.atgshaving.com/threads/shoes.2786/#post-40728
Those are some fantastic handbuilt quality Shoes! Very Nice! You can do a marathon on van Bommels, without even the slightest hint of pain in your feet. I am at my Job right now wil make some pics of my van Bommels, my rehabs and the tommy sneakers tonight :D

Those

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
I like the way you do your laces. My 9 year old son is autistic and struggles to do up his laces. I have been thinking to get him a pair of these lock laces. I might also try your method as he may find this easier Sean. :) Are they elastic laces?
No credit to me this is how they came from Camper. Yes they are elasticated. I’d imagine for an Autistic lad they would be great, on and off with no help, great for independence and confidence building.

D

Deleted member 30

@FRFC1908 you have great taste in boots, I like the Bommels, very nice indeed. I have never heard of Rehab before, though I have checked them out and they have some extremely nice shoes and boots. Thanks for the photo's and the heads up on Rehab. :)

No credit to me this is how they came from Camper. Yes they are elasticated. I’d imagine for an Autistic lad they would be great, on and off with no help, great for independence and confidence building.
I agree with you Sean, he becomes embarrased at the Play Zone when I have to do his laces up in front of his friends. I am going to get him some now, thank you Sean. :okay:

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
@FRFC1908 you have great taste in boots, I like the Bommels, very nice indeed. I have never heard of Rehab before, though I have checked them out and they have some extremely nice shoes and boots. Thanks for the photo's and the heads up on Rehab. :)

I agree with you Sean, he becomes embarrased at the Play Zone when I have to do his laces up in front of his friends. I am going to get him some now, thank you Sean. :okay:
Hope that helps the little fella.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
View attachment 55059
After seeing @Northam Saint's funky Campers I just had to buy myself a pair, it great the way they let you customise your shoes.
Thanks for the inspiration Sean. :) P.
They are a nice shoe. Thankfully they go unnoticed at college, I wore the green Loake Dessert Boots once and they took the pee a little, too posh for work. Tan / Brown shoes will get the pee take too, they are reserved for management types who don’t get their hands dirty.