Shavemac VLB 2018 LE

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Ok chaps back from holiday. I actually was in conversation with Bernd throughout the holiday and he has made a couple of final changes to perfect the brush and mechanism. I look forward to receiving the final iteration shortly.

I have also decided on using a badger knot with unique hair, as close to our 2016 group buy for this particular piece. I will create an ordering thread in the coming weeks with full details.

MPH

Forum GOD!
Well done Nishy, I have to admit I was expecting this one to fizzle out and die! Looking forward to ordering! :)

GoReds

Forum GOD!
Ok chaps back from holiday. I actually was in conversation with Bernd throughout the holiday and he has made a couple of final changes to perfect the brush and mechanism. I look forward to receiving the final iteration shortly.

I have also decided on using a badger knot with unique hair, as close to our 2016 group buy for this particular piece. I will create an ordering thread in the coming weeks with full details.
Welcome back. So, the synthetic option is out, right?

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Welcome back. So, the synthetic option is out, right?
Yes, having listened to feedback, including the pass around thread, the synthetic knot hasn't received unanimous or majority appreciation. It seems a few tweaks are required.

In acknowledgement of this I don't wish to offer it to our members. I would prefer to offer a well known and accepted entity in the 'Unique' badger knot. In simple terms I don't want members to pay for something they may not enjoy.