Shavemac ATG 2020 LE

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
This might sound a bit silly, will the brush be engraved as a ATG LE? I don't know why, I just prefer standard branding.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Will those badger option(s) include 3-band silver tip and/or Finest?
Bernd specifically asked for the options not to be vast, so I will have to ask him how many we are allowed if he says 2, which I believe is the likely outcome, it is unlikely.

vates

Legendary Member
Is it possible to update the first post with the final design and ordering instructions?

UPD: I've just made it through all 15 pages. I understand the design is still in the works. Therefore subscribed.

Last edited:

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Good afternoon, sending Bernd a few more designs this weekend, having spoken to some friends on ATG who kindly offered more ideas. If anyone else has any ideas please feel free to post a rough sketch on here. I should be emailing Bernd the updates on Sunday morning.

jimthecamera

Forum GOD!
is the brush still available?-and if so-can we have an actual pic- of a final sample shape-colour etc-- and a final decision on which knot it will also have and-finally a price?-I am interested- as like most of my existing Manchurian only- shavemacs-not a fan at all -of the synthetics either-