Shavemac ATG 2020 LE

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Good afternoon Gents. Hope everyone is keeping well or as well as can be in these times.

Having spoken to Bernd over the last few weeks were looking to conduct another LE run. It will be a complete brush (no variable component). I will update this thread, as to any pertaining information. So far a few suggestions have been emailed to Bernd for sample brushes to be made.

Update 30/6/20
Original sketches:
1_Screenshot_20200520-161302.png

0_Screenshot_20200520-161109.png

1st sample pieces:
ATG-2020-shape-v2.jpg
ATG-2020-shape-v1.jpg
ATG-2020-shape-v1-1.jpg

Last edited:

MPH

Forum GOD!
Always interested...... Will keep watching. :)

@Nishy .... I can't really remember all previous conversations/threads, but I know there have been efforts to engage other brands in the past for group buys. Did all these efforts fail? Just thinking that one day another brand would be interesting too.... Simpson's/Thater/semogue/m&f????? Just thinking out loud.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. :)

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Always interested...... Will keep watching. :)

@Nishy .... I can't really remember all previous conversations/threads, but I know there have been efforts to engage other brands in the past for group buys. Did all these efforts fail? Just thinking that one day another brand would be interesting too.... Simpson's/Thater/semogue/m&f????? Just thinking out loud.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. :)
Hi Matt yep we have spoken with Gifts & Care as well as Mervyn Cadman, Brad Sears, Simpsons and others. The only viable option; cost/quantity/etc has been Shavemac. Throw in the fact it's a super brush...kind of ended the search. Always happy to ask other vendors though.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Specs, designs timings etc in other words all the finer details will be explained in good time. I have only sent Bernd some ideas and they are a bit extreme. Some I'm expecting a straight 'No I can't do that' reply.

Danjo312

Hi Matt yep we have spoken with Gifts & Care as well as Mervyn Cadman, Brad Sears, Simpsons and others. The only viable option; cost/quantity/etc has been Shavemac. Throw in the fact it's a super brush...kind of ended the search. Always happy to ask other vendors though.
You might want to take in Leonidam for consideration as well! Same price level as Shavemac, one of the best knots that I know and he has so many cool designs!