Shave Towels

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
These are fully embroidered and have a profit margin as they are sold commercially. Maybe someone knows who makes these and can add ATG to it?
Check out Rowlers post further up, he suggested a place and the embroidered cost would be £6, based on 25 being done. So by the time they are posted that’s another £3, I’d say a £1 to ATG to help a little with running costs £10 all in. If there’s enough interest I will run a group buy. BUT I’d rather one colour, after doing several personalised shaving bowl group buys Its a real pain sorting and boxing individual orders. Also I’d like money up front, but as before I would be 100% clear on costs etc.

D

Deleted member 2936

which shave towels are good to get?

i really could do with some half decent ones

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
Muhle do some, a twin pack I believe. Sean bought some recently. UKWSS on FB have some from time to time.
lancaster obviously seems to be in favour, I have no idea how good they are yet though

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Muhle do some, a twin pack I believe. Sean bought some recently. UKWSS on FB have some from time to time.
lancaster obviously seems to be in favour, I have no idea how good they are yet though
Yeh I did buy that Muhle twin pack, very nice too. Bit larger than the ones I did the group buy for. I will do another group buy at some stage but go slightly bigger, depending on numbers too of course.