September 2020 Aquisitions

Wayne

Forum Sod
Yaqi Katana.
This uses a snapped blade, hopefully it'll be small enough to get right under my nose. A problem area for me. The Leaf doesn't quite get there.
Cheap enough to find out anyway. Seems solid enough.
View attachment 76691
Just shaved with the Leaf and used this little Yaqi like an impromptu Twig, which I cannot get yet. It's good, fiddly to load the blade but not too bad and for directly under my nose and squaring off the sideburns it is perfect. Does it's job and cheap too. TBH it is probably a good shave in it's own right. Well worth the small outlay.

vates

Legendary Member
I understand the quality of Katanas (what a weird naming for a Chinese product) differs a lot. The reviews are somewhat polarized. I guess, I will have to check it out and develop my own opinion :)

D

Deleted member 1881

Just shaved with the Leaf and used this little Yaqi like an impromptu Twig, which I cannot get yet. It's good, fiddly to load the blade but not too bad and for directly under my nose and squaring off the sideburns it is perfect. Does it's job and cheap too. TBH it is probably a good shave in it's own right. Well worth the small outlay.
King Wayne now that is some bargain

Fozzie Bear

Forum Clod!
05D1547D-7251-4D09-A2AA-4F597927C557.jpegB107F4C8-23F4-4BD5-BA4F-1440F1E16D4C.jpeg
First Kaizen base soap and only my second A&E soap (UNO). Great scent, not overly strong or synthetic smelling which I think sone of the newer scents have been, look forward to using it.

Both items from Slickboys UK, excellent service as always!.

N_Architect

Travel, See, Feel, Explore

That Proraso new bottle is indeed very sexy, and based on the Tabac as quality I thought I should give this new grey coloured thing a chance.

Opening the small Tabac bottle gives me a sense of something either cheap and metallic (in the likes of Axe for example) or expensive and metallic (in the likes of a Aventus clone). I have not yet checked the scent profile of that 'craftsman' thing, so more when I wear the after shave after my next shave.

On the Proraso I was actually going for the AV one (the blue), which is thicker in constitution, they did have that in stock but in the discontinued bottle; so I passed...