Semogue 2020 LE boar and badger brushes

Snuff

Forum GOD!
the experience with this brush is for me also improving, 13th shave and it has become softer, still a bit prickly, no hair loss.

Snuff

Forum GOD!
Discovered why my brush feels prickly, there where some thick black hairs inside the knot. Best way to go about this is to cut them out I suppose?

J-B-M

Forum GOD!
Discovered why my brush feels prickly, there where some thick black hairs inside the knot. Best way to go about this is to cut them out I suppose?
I have had that on a few brushes. I go in with a magnifying glass and a pair of fine nail scissors to snip 'em off as close to the base as possible. Obviously, care and attention is needed - don't want to cut any other hairs.

celestino

Forum GOD!
That is what I have done with other boar brushes, in the past. Make sure you make the incision as close to the base of the knot as you can, though. :)

Malc6552

WS-D2 Masamune
It is a lovely brush.....just the size I like. I shampooed it a couple of times and after a few shaves I would consider it to be broken in. It feels luxurious with nice backbone. I would unreservedly recommend it!
Thank you, I already have the Boar looks like I'll be ordering the Silvertip 👍