Seller remorse

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
The thought of selling my Timeless Bronze OC .78 is entering my head. I don't use the handle anyway - too heavy for me. My R41 is still supreme and the Karve OC E plate is a good backup for variety. I have my MMOC, MMCP and 1912 for more variety as well.

I'm 50/50..... I don't think I'd feel much sellers remorse. Need to try it out with a few more blades before pulling the trigger.

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
Tradere OC, sold when they were still available and I thought I'd be able to pick up another later on if I changed my mind. Not long after that they became unobtainium.

Wolfman, sold it having been seduced by skyrocketing second hand prices and now kind of wish I hadn't.

I wish the one I'd regretted selling was something replaceable.
Blackland Tradere to the rescue! :) P.

Retroman_1979

I have an original mamba im thinking of selling. Not a lot of money but just think it’s too mild for me. Dont know. I have remose of everything i ever buy and ever sell

JamieM

Extreme sharpness is ephemeral!
When I started this thread I said one of the razors I regretted selling was my Feather AS-D2, well from tomorrow this will be sorted. I bought a Feather ASD2 today and it's being delivered tomorrow. So that's one from my list of seller regrets and only one to go! :) P.

I still think that the Feather AS-D2 is the finest engineered and most beautiful DE I have ever seen.