Secret Santa 2020

Wayne

Forum Sod
We seem to be getting a little bogged down. Just buy something to the value of £20 or more if you fancy it. Let's be honest, we all expect to receive something nice as a Christmas gift, so if you expect it so does the person you are buying for. It's a simple concept. If you want to give someone something you bought for yourself and lathered up a few times before deciding you don't like it and shoved it into a drawer to foist on someone wrapped as a gift that's pretty poor form.

D

Deleted member 1881

We seem to be getting a little bogged down. Just buy something to the value of £20 or more if you fancy it. Let's be honest, we all expect to receive something nice as a Christmas gift, so if you expect it so does the person you are buying for. It's a simple concept. If you want to give someone something you bought for yourself and lathered up a few times before deciding you don't like it and shoved it into a drawer to foist on someone wrapped as a gift that's pretty poor form.
Tell me the shittiest gift you have seen all these years in Secret Santa.

D

Deleted member 1881

Yes King Randy I have a brush I used for 6 month but never liked, an old tie my Mother bought me a few years ago, an Orange and a piece of Coal.
Don't even think to send these things...

..to anyone else but me, I warn you...!

HereticHermit

Forum GOD!
I am sure many of us here are feeling pretty knackered going through this horrible year. For the coming festive spirits I volunteer to contribute and hoping that it does indeed bring a smile to someone.
Mind, postage from India is still bit iffy affair so I need to send out bit in advance. While I have couple of shaving items, is it Ok to send more than one? Or ok to send two secret santa gifts?
Going forward; what do I have to do right now?
Thanks

D

Deleted member 1881

I am sure many of us here are feeling pretty knackered going through this horrible year. For the coming festive spirits I volunteer to contribute and hoping that it does indeed bring a smile to someone.
Mind, postage from India is still bit iffy affair so I need to send out bit in advance. While I have couple of shaving items, is it Ok to send more than one? Or ok to send two secret santa gifts?
Going forward; what do I have to do right now?
Thanks
Yeah I believe so. You can send anything you want, 3-4 items or more. In one Secret Santa.

Why two?

D

Deleted member 1881

Agreed 2020 has been pretty horrible - lets all buy some nice things for our forum friends :D
Many shaving products are already too long on the shelves, so it happenes to buy a soap once for myself and when I opened it, it had no real smell!

I couldn't return it because I had destroyed the packaging!

I believe Cella was the soap. Was yellow, funny smell and was harder than normal.