Second & Third pass lather

• Thread starter Deleted member 1881
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30

I'll keep the lather the same thickness on all passes, and post shave squeeze out the last from the brush and place it on my face like a mask. I'll then let it sit as I soak in the bath and wash off before I get out. At that point its dehydrated and just what I call bubble dust lol.

I know @Fox likes to water down his later after the first pass.
I do, I find it helps to get a closer shave on that 2nd pass. But then as we discussed before it all depends on skin and hair type and direction of hair growth, everyone is different. :wink:

Grishnak

Forum GOD!
I'll keep the lather the same thickness on all passes, and post shave squeeze out the last from the brush and place it on my face like a mask. I'll then let it sit as I soak in the bath and wash off before I get out. At that point its dehydrated and just what I call bubble dust lol.

I know @Fox likes to water down his later after the first pass.
Does @Fox know you are hiding in his bath?

UKRob

Forum GOD!
This is what I'd assumed also, a hairy face is akin to a brush of sorts so holds the lather better I suppose.
You’ve hit the nail on the head there. A decent stubble leads to a richer lather regardless of face or bowl preferences. Second use of the brush seems to be thinner but in reality is probably the same lather applied to a smoother base.