Seborrheic dermatitis

pjgh

Forum GOD!
I concur with @Wayne - Cider vinegar. The proper stuff, with "the mother" (google it). Magic stuff. Pat on undiluted, dance about trying not to swear and let it settle down, maybe an hour or so later wash off well with just cold water and pat dry. You could also try a birch tar soap - the active ingredient is salicylic acid, which works wonders for regulating sebum.

Sabre

Forum GOD!
I concur with @Wayne - Cider vinegar. The proper stuff, with "the mother" (google it). Magic stuff. Pat on undiluted, dance about trying not to swear and let it settle down, maybe an hour or so later wash off well with just cold water and pat dry. You could also try a birch tar soap - the active ingredient is salicylic acid, which works wonders for regulating sebum.
Any brands of birch tar soap you would recommend? I started using sulphur soap for Rosacea a few years ago and it had a dramatic effect.

Quique

Forum GOD!
I have been using this cream for a month and I am very happy, the redness has disappeared and the skin feels hydrated
IMG_20200615_093857.jpg

pjgh

Forum GOD!
Any brands of birch tar soap you would recommend? I started using sulphur soap for Rosacea a few years ago and it had a dramatic effect.
Any with actual real birch tar in it ... artisans are the best start.

I've bought from this chap before: https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/ffselleraccount-9 < you could message them and see if they're still doing soap. I also got a vial of distilled birch tar from them.

I have a good stash, but if I was to buy now ... from a quick look around eBay and Etsy, this caught my eye: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/777325026/pure-pine-tar-soap

Sabre

Forum GOD!
I have ordered three bars of birch tar soap. Two bars have arrived, both tallow based.
My current regime is lather my face and head with Christine May sulphur soap. I tried lathering my scalp a few months ago. It didn't seem to make a difference, but I have started again. I then shower and apply polytar shampoo with a drop of Tea Tree Oil..
After my shower I have been applying ACV. I have left it on, not using it as a rinse. My itch is less prevalent, but this occasionally occurs as a matter course.