Schick Injector Blades- made in Germany

MPF9

Forum GOD!
I have come across Dutch Shaving Shop selling Schicks in 10 per Dispenser.Tried to order but my Dutch not good and could not find postal rate for UK.I wonder if anyone has come across these blades

Last edited:

sev-8

Forum GOD!
I have come across Dutch Shaving Shop selling Schicks in 10 per Dispenser.Tried to order but my Dutch not good and could not find postal rate for UK.I wonder if anyone has come across these blades
Do you have a link? Have ordered a cheap Schick Injector and now wondering where/how to get blades. My Dutch is rusty, but should be able to find shipping rates for you

Pattorashu

Senior Moment
Odd. I was going to say just pop on amazon, but they don't have injector blades?

You can literally buy them at Walmart here for $5 per 7 pack, so I wouldn't have ever guessed they'd be hard to come by.

Dodgy vu

Forum GOD!
Hi there,

I and others have found the Schick injector blades from China (Chicks) to be better than the German ones.

Last edited:

Boycie83

Space Cadet
I'll need an existing dispenser for those? It doesn't have the sticky-outy bit
Yes - that's the ball ache with the B-20s. You need to transfer them to a keyed dispenser. Worth the effort though. Awesome blade at an outstanding price!