Completed Schick Adjustable Injector Razor

Grarea

Forum Plod
Oh, mate.
Hopefully the person just forgot to put it in and has been away on hols or something.
Hence not seen the message.

I can't stand it when people pinch stuff.
Drives me mad.
Such small gains to be made in the grand scheme of things.
Many people who are like that don't know what they are missing out on when people know that they can trust you.

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
Piss poor, that. I do have a case from a M2 if you want, Andreas. I hate the idea of you feeling fecked off.

I’ve benefited twice from using the razor in this exact pass around - it’s one of my faves and I was going to offer to buy it off you when the PA finished.

Frustrating.
Nice gesture, thanks.
But I don't care if the razor has a case or not now that it is shiny again.
I want to know what happened to that specific case and who received the razor all shiny and passed it on dull and filthy.

Dr Watson

James
I think a request that everyone has to take a picture of what they have received in what condition would help.
Pretty much what I did, along with message Andreas with a detailed description of it's current cosmetic condition upon receipt. No different to renting a car... Check, confirm and record the condition before you drive it so you can prove your innocence should you get blamed for damaging it.

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
Pretty much what I did, along with message Andreas with a detailed description of it's current cosmetic condition upon receipt. No different to renting a car... Check, confirm and record the condition before you drive it so you can prove your innocence should you get blamed for damaging it.
Your PM gave me that idea.

Barry1963

Easily Led
I can certainly understand why you’re pissed off Andreas. The lending pool was a great help to me in my early days of traditional shaving. I know the good members on here appreciate the time and effort you put in to it.

Wayne

Forum Sod
I don't think that is practical. I certainly wouldn't want to deal with that.
I think a request that everyone has to take a picture of what they have received in what condition would help.
Until that One member has nothing to photograph when they claim it didn't arrive. Surely there has to be a more robust way of ensuring things do not happen then just Trust?

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
Until that One member has nothing to photograph when they claim it didn't arrive. Surely there has to be a more robust way of ensuring things do not happen then just Trust?
So far I have not seen a single case in any of my many pass arounds where a razor did not arrive.
If this is of concern then a deposit might be the solution.
The only way to guarantee that shit won't happen is to abandon the idea of pass arounds altogether.

ajc347

Forum GOD!
I’m sorry to hear that the pass around has come to such a disgraceful end.

@Andreas - I’ve benefitted massively from the pass arounds you’ve run on both sites over the years and an more than happy to put my hand in my pocket to ensure that you and Steve don’t lose out financially, if that would be if any help.

@Wayne - I was the person who Bailes90 scammed originally and the lack of support from the mods on TSR was noticeable by it’s absence. It’s terrible to read that he’s done the same thing again to a number of other people.

@James - I hope you get the issue resolved mate and receive your cash back at the very least.

Dr Watson

James
@James - I hope you get the issue resolved mate and receive your cash back at the very least.
Thank you Andy :)

My post in that thread hasn't aged well...

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
@Andreas - I’ve benefitted massively from the pass arounds you’ve run on both sites over the years and an more than happy to put my hand in my pocket to ensure that you and Steve don’t lose out financially, if that would be if any help.
No financial loss, really.
While you're here: Did the adjustable have a box when you had it?