Scent of the Day

Petronius

Forum GOD!
Was this a blind buy Petronius? 🤔
I bought that bottle 4-5 ago and yes, it was blind buy. I found I can´t fully appreciate this fragrance, traded bottle and left tiny decant for me. This is my typical modus operandi btw.
Although my general attitude is, life is too short to wear bad scents, have to admit, sometimes I wear scent and I can´t say, I really like it. It is like some meal, which I don´t like, but once a year in the right mood I can enjoy it. Or read some review and want to check, if I agree or not. Last but not least, there are also fragrances which I can appreciate (or not) after some time or some time of wearing.

N0ggie

Forum GOD!
I bought that bottle 4-5 ago and yes, it was blind buy. I found I can´t fully appreciate this fragrance, traded bottle and left tiny decant for me. This is my typical modus operandi btw.
Although my general attitude is, life is too short to wear bad scents, have to admit, sometimes I wear scent and I can´t say, I really like it. It is like some meal, which I don´t like, but once a year in the right mood I can enjoy it. Or read some review and want to check, if I agree or not. Last but not least, there are also fragrances which I can appreciate (or not) after some time or some time of wearing.
Totally agree there, I was just wondering why you would use one and not like it.
I have a few blind buys in that I don't touch but my son likes them so they are getting use. 👍