Electrif

SE la vie
Thur 12th Sept.
RazoRock Syn. 22mm
Arko Stick Grated
Occams V2/No3 plate
Feather Proguard [ 6 ]
Pitralon Original A/S Lotion

Disaster- discovered leak on pipe work of Downstairs Wash Hand Basin slight flooding. Tightened up loose connector, tested and found that now disconnected from basin waste, no joy fixing that. Called Plumber who installed it !

Had my Shave upstairs, and as not familiar with the Bathroom, used the Occams rather than the planned for ER 1924.
Quite pleased with the Shave, as pushed by son to get access to the Bathroom.

Plumber called, found the fitting to waste pipe was sub standard and would not fit securely. He has gone off to get new
fitment.

View attachment 54623
Mike, bet you're pleased a solution has been found. Good luck 👨‍🔧

Yehuda D

Forum GOD!
My Thursday morning Grand Freeze:

Stirling Mentholated Pre-Shave Soap
Razorock Plissoft 26mm Monster
Super Speed/Shark day 5
Stirling Glacial Black Cherry SS
Stirling Glacial Unscented ASB
Alcolado Glacial Menthol Splash
Aramis EdT

My face is frozen stiff after this ungodly menthol assault (in a good way!) but I enjoyed every minute of it. The mentholated pre-shave soap from Stirling started the ball rolling with its invigorating cooling sensation, it leaves your skin spotlessly clean, it softens up your stubble, and its slickness turns your face into a skating rink. The Glacial Black Cherry soap has such a delightful scent, the lather is so rich as well as easy to work up, and the freeze hits you like ten tons of frigid bricks. The Glacial Unscented balm doesn’t lack menthol either - not only is it as cold as ice, it has such wonderful moisturizing and soothing. The Alcolado Glacial splash froze the daylights out of me. This shave was a three pass BBS work of art!
CE74C071-2A42-4091-927C-FAFE4DEE52FB.jpeg

SpeedyPC

Forum GOD!
Date:- 12 September 2019

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Epsilon Synth. v2.0 Silvertip Fibre Faux Horn 26/52mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Ariana & Evans ~ Frozen Mojito
Razor/Blade:- RazoRock Game Changer .84 / NOS Wizamet Super Iridium #7
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Natural Glycerin (20), Tea Tree Antiseptic (10), Lavender (15) & Peppermint (10 drops)
Fragrance:- Hugo Boss (Original)

AlfredoT

Forum GOD!
2019-09-12, Wednesday

Rather normal shave...

Sapone PS: Valobra Glicerolanolina
Sapone: TOBS. Jermin St. for senditive Skin
Pennello: Zenith, Silvertip, 26 mm
Rasoio: in acciaio, marcato Aramis
Lametta: Gillette, Track II
AS: MilMil, Figaro Gel
EdT: Farmacia Vaticana, Acqua di Colonia
ST: Glenn Miller

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
A4EB08AB-B31C-4524-AA73-A9DD194609A0.jpeg

Classic Shaving Candy Cane Soap
Chubby 2 Synthetic
Occems NanoRazor
Feather Pro
No7 Balm
Blue Noir

First shave with the Nano, slightly “different”. The very slight chinking around of the “floating” blade was different indeed. Someone said shaving takes slightly longer with this razor, they weren’t wrong. But it is a great razor, plate 2 seemed slightly more aggressive than say the Razorock Hulk I have. Great smooth shave, slight technique to learn I feel.

MPF9

Forum GOD!
View attachment 54631

Classic Shaving Candy Cane Soap
Chubby 2 Synthetic
Occems NanoRazor
Feather Pro
No7 Balm
Blue Noir

First shave with the Nano, slightly “different”. The very slight chinking around of the “floating” blade was different indeed. Someone said shaving takes slightly longer with this razor, they weren’t wrong. But it is a great razor, plate 2 seemed slightly more aggressive than say the Razorock Hulk I have. Great smooth shave, slight technique to learn I feel.
Get used to it.Then switch to plate 3 with Feather Proguard then you get quick top notch Shaves.
Mike B