Saturday 3 April - Friday 9 April 2021

SpeedyPC

Forum GOD!
Pre-shave:- Cold Shower
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Ash Wood 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Noble Otter ~ Orbit
Razor/Blade:- Muhle Rocca R94 / Wizamet SI #2
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (10 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)
Fragrance:- Hugo Boss (Original)

zealshaver

Forum GOD!

Stando Eagle
Wizamet I.S.
Ethos Melange d' Agrumes
Alpha G4 28mm
Tremonia Pure asl
AdP Colonia Intensa

I was pleasantly surprised at the Stando 'Eagle' razor. It's a well-made industrial design bad boy. Shaves similar to R41s but without the harshness with a ride the cap angle. Aggressive razors' fans go for it.

Looking forward to receiving my Yates H plate to compare.

Last edited:

CRISANTO

Forum GOD!
Giovedi, Thursday, April 8, 2021.

Tabula Rasa, Tea, koriander & bergamotte, shaving soap. Simpsons, Chubby 2, synthetic bristle, buttercotch. Krusius, Primrose, 5/8, Solingen (Lucky boy). Meißner Tremonia, Himalaya ceder & bergamotte black & milk aftershave. Geoffrey Been: Grey Flannel EdT.

8097871F-C3BD-4DCA-8F1A-F32F36063A79.jpeg

Palmolive-Fox

Legendary Member

SOTD : 8th April 2021.

76.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears ~ Transparent Bar Soap With Mint Extracts. + Nuage Menthol shaving Oil.
Brush: Wilkinson Sword Boar.
Bowl Lather.
Lather : Williams Mug Shaving Soap.
Blade: Gillette Winner Stainless. (D4)
Razor: Parker 98r.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils.3 + Menthol Crystals. Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Aloe Vera Gel./ Blue Stratos ASL.

Greetings,

Early morning shave,

Last outing of the Gillette Winner stainless, throughout the week the blade has performed wonderfully with causing no irritation or dulling problems...All in all, though i like the Gillette Winner Stainless & Platinum as both blades have gave me good satisfactory shaving results are suited to my mature skin type, and have paired together wonderfully with the various DE razors that i have used.

Another enjoyable 3 pass + pick ups close comfortable shave with no errors to report...

Finishing to the shave off with a generous splash of Blue Stratos ASL.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine.😉

Keep safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen.😎