Vacumatic

Dogged

Pre-shave:-
Wrights Coal Tar Soap

Bowl/Scuttle:- Earthenware

Br
ush:- Synthetic

Soap/Cream:- Shaving Cream and shredded shave stick

Razor/Blade:- Gillette Tech and Gillette Wilkinson blade (1)

Post/After-shave: Cocoa Butter and night cream mix to keep my allure

Fragrance:- Lacoste

28.jpg

RussellR5555

Forum GOD!
Sunday's Shave

• Pre: Argan Oil Soap
  • Brush: Shavemac 24mm Synbad
  • Razor: Tanifuji 935
  • Soap: Panacrema Nera
  • Splash: Speick Active
  • Balm: Bart's Unscented
  • Scent: Chanel Pour Monsieur
Thanks to a very kind member I was able to buy this Soap in a ceramic pot , and I have to say it is outstanding , a top performer like all Panacrema that I have tried , but the scent on this one is outstanding. The Tanifuji is a great shaver and the Shavemac one of my favourite brush , so all in all an outstanding Sunday shave.

20201122_132600 2.jpg

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Sun 22nd November

Cyril Salter/ MS. ED2band
Ach Brito- Mogno
ER 1924
Gem S/S ( 4 )
Tuff Green A/S Lotion

A much better experience today as I used the Mogno Shave Bar rather than the Granado I have been trying out. The Magno can be applied directly on the face, with a good lather being worked up by brush. There is not only a dense lather on the face but also enough on the brush to see the Shave through. A nice Shave though required a lot more concentration than recent Shaves with AC/SE Razors.

9F5A1277-68B0-477B-B66E-F746B368D976.jpeg

vartik

Head shaver

• Razor : Tatara Masamune
  • Blade : Gillette Silver Blue
  • Brush : AP Shave SynBad 28mm
  • Soap + AS : Los Jabones de Joserra - Rodrigo de Jerez
I really don't think, that I will find a wetshaving product that will smell better than Rodrigo de Jerez. It is pure pleasure for me to use and it feeds my senses in a extraordinary ways. Also, I really don't think, that the lather produced from this soap can get any better, than what I was lucky enough to made today. Pure nirvana. 10/10

Last edited:

SeanC

Forum GOD!
Pre: Sainsbury's Tea Tree Cleansing Bar
Razor: Razorock Gamechanger .84 SB
Blade: NOS Dutch Schick Platinum (2)
Soap: Gentleman's Nod - Zarahoff Signature
Brush: FS G4 24mm Synthetic

IMG_20201119_114912.jpg

My previous experiences with NOS Schick blades, the Krona Chrome in particular has not been good. These however are fantastic; very sharp and very smooth. Closest modern equivalent that I can think of is the Kai