MPF9

Forum GOD!
Sat 17th August

Jayaruh Syn. No67
Vitos Super Red
Occams V2- No3 aggressive plate
Feather Pro Guard [ 1 ]
Jaguar Prestige A/S Lotion

This is the first time I have used the Pro -Guard which is recommended by the Supplier of use with a No3 Plate [ most Aggressive]. I found a Proline a bit harsh with the Kai CTM-Pink being much better. From the off it was apparent the this Razor/Blade combo was the goods, blade feel showing that that the Shave was progressing.
The Shave was completed in a very short time, and the finish in all areas was quite superb. It is only on rare occasions that I get such a quality Shave from any of my Razors. I shall not be changing plates on this Razor, as matched with the Pro-Guard blade it may take some beating.

IMG_0624.jpg

Last edited:

owlman

Forum GOD!
Today's shave:

- Kappus Nautik
- Shavemac D01 Silberspitz
- Rotbart with Croma blade
- Tüff frisch pre-electric shave lotion

:happy:

The blue Tüff is meant for electric shavers, but the ingredients list is very similar to its red and green aftershave siblings, including skincare stuff like Hamamelis extract. I think it works just fine as an aftershave. The main difference I notice is that it clearly has the most of menthol of all three (hence the name; "frisch" = fresh). The scent is a bit cologne-like, maybe a muted but tarter version of 4711?