Saturday 17 October - Friday 23 October 2020

Palmolive-Fox

Forum GOD!

SOTD : 18th October 2020.

2.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower / Original Source ~ Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:

Cold wet flannel to my face.

Simple ~ Sensitive Bar Soap + Wilko Men's shave Oil.

Brush: Anbbas Boar.

Face Lather.

Soap : Haslinger ~ Schafmilch Sheep Milk Soap.

Blade: Mers ~ SuperShave X Platinum. (2)

Razor: Baili BD 191.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade peppermint lavender eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Witch Hazel Mixture./ Nivea Men ~ 2 Phase ASL.

Creightons ~ Sensitive PSB.

A relaxing Sunday morning shave.

It's been a while since i last used the The Haslinger Sheep soap is a magnificent performer with only a slight clean pleasant fragrance 'to my nose'.

I personally find the vast majority of shaving soap scents disappear once i have rinsed my face with cold water.

The schafmilch sheep milk soap texture reminds me of MWF/ Kent shaving soap which all contain lanolin of which my mature skin type loves, what i instantly liked about it was it lathered without the addition of blooming creating a wonderful luxurious slick protective lather which doesn't dissipate on my face between each pass leaving a superb post shave feel.

Another very comfortable 3 pass + pick ups near BBS shave with no errors to report.

Finishing the shave off with a generous dollop of Creightons ~ Sensitive PSB.

My face is feeling silky smooth & smelling divine.😉

Stay safe, and enjoy you Sunday ladies & gentlemen.😎

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Sun 18th October

RR 400.SE-Plissoft noir
P & B Citra Royale
Occams V1-plate3
Feather Proguard [ 4 ]
Pitralon Classic A/S Lotion

Am enjoying this run of Shaves with lighter razors. Today was a nice one with The Occams, as usual very smooth with a great finish. Out today for lunch and overnight Hotel Stay organised by son, to celebrate my upcoming Birthday tomorrow. Had hoped with this Virus about to escape such an event,but suppose I should appreciate the gesture as it is regarded as a Milestone one [ Think Schick Type F !! ].

IMG_1095.jpg

chrisbd

Forum GOD!
18 October 2020

Preshave:
Hot water rinse
Razor: Gillette 7 O'Clock OC
Blade: Gillette Nacet (1)
Brush: Golddachs Pure Badger miniature
Soap/Cream: Proraso Green
Aftershave Balm: Rock Face Shaving Butter
Aftershave: Proraso Green

A fine Sunday morning shave leaving my face cool, dolphin smooth and refreshed with a BBS, 9/10.

Wishing you all a safe, peaceful Sunday.

Regards,
Chris

chrisbd

Forum GOD!
Sun 18th October

RR 400.SE-Plissoft noir
P & B Citra Royale
Occams V1-plate3
Feather Proguard [ 4 ]
Pitralon Classic A/S Lotion

Am enjoying this run of Shaves with lighter razors. Today was a nice one with The Occams, as usual very smooth with a great finish. Out today for lunch and overnight Hotel Stay organised by son, to celebrate my upcoming Birthday tomorrow. Had hoped with this Virus about to escape such an event,but suppose I should appreciate the gesture as it is regarded as a Milestone one [ Think Schick Type F !! ].

View attachment 78533
Mike,
Happy Birthday in advance for tomorrow. Enjoy the day, I'm sure you'll be fine when you get there.

Regards,
Chris