PreShave: Hot Shower \ PAA The Cube 2.0 "Menthol" \ Baxters Face Scrub
PreShave: PAA The Cube 2.0 "Non-Menthol"
Soap: TFS RasoZero - Barbacco
Brush: Yaqi 24mm - Purple Haze
Razor: FaTip Lo Storto
Blade: Gillette London Bridge (1)
Post Shave ASL: TFS Vecchia Torino
Post Shave Balm: Lea 3 in 1
Post Shave Cologne: Truefitt & Hill Clubman (not the Vechhia Torino in the picture)

Another great shave, feeling quite guilty about not paying for this FaTip Lo Storto as it offers amazing shaves, might call Angie at Shaving Station @SS2013 and offer to pay for it again, the pitting doesn't stop a great shave as she correctly mentioned.

A great pipe smoke scented FF/BBS shave was had this morning, zero complaints here :)

Have a good Friday all, made it once again :)

Joe
IMG_1304.jpeg

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Fri 23rd July

Stirling Syn 26mm
MWF
Ever Ready 1924
Gem S/S ( 4 )
Pitralon Classic A/S Lotion

I reckon that the ER 1924 is actually more aggressive than the MMOC and possibly why it does not show up much on SOTD. However, I find that provided that one does not rush, and takes shorter considered strokes it delivers a very nice close all round finish.

11C4F4FE-CAEB-457B-883E-858BF6C08BC8.jpeg

Jester

Guru
219126663_823311471708078_5788020892708237898_n.jpg

Prep: Shower, Palmolive Olive Oil Soap
Soap: P&B Albion
Brush: 24mm Yaqi Aqua Beaux Silvertip Premium synthetic
Razor: Merkur 34C HD
Blade: Gillette London Bridge (2)

Cold shave week continues, and it's a welcome relief from the mugginess! The Albion soap has a lovely scent out front, but the background confirms what I've long suspected - I seem to have a low tolerance when it comes to any whiff of lanolin! I suppose it's good to know going forward - tallow's fine, but lanolin spoils the overall profile for me. Plenty of soaps that are lanolin-free for me to go after, so I'm sure I won't get bored!

N0ggie

Forum GOD!
Razor: Rockwell 6S (R3)
Blade: Personna Platinum Chrome
Brush: Shavemac 386 Synth
Pre: L'Oreal BarberClub Wash
Lather: Proraso Green Super Formula
Post: L'Oreal BarberClub Reinforcing ASB / Proraso Green Splash
Fragrance: Executive Shaving Munro

Just the right amount of menthol for me which is not a lot in the Proraso Green. a very refreshing shave & scent.
The Super Formula base is really great for the money.
R3 plate in the 6S & Personna PC combo is a solid choice for the perfect DFS today.
Wishing you all that great Friday shave folks!

Scorpio93

Forum GOD!
Prep: Cold shower
Brush: Yaqi 26mm mysterious space tuxedo
Razor: MMOC
Blade: Personna GEM PTFE (4)
Lather: Vitos green
Post Shave: Figaro - Bluice aftershave

Another great shave with MMOC. DFS result - somehow can't get it to give me a closer shave on the neck - whether riding the cap or putting it under very slight angle - it just doesn't work for me on there! only the 4th use of it so will see if it changes in the future.

Vitos green provided plenty of nice slick and cushiony lather. Sometimes it feels good to use more of a classic and basic product despite having some of the great artisan offerings. There's just something nice and charming about going back to basics.

Finished off with Figaro Bluice. I must say it's a great aftershave for summer - nice and cooling! Glad I got it a while ago during the connaughts "brexit" sale!