Saturday 10 August 2019 - Friday -16th August 2019

AlfredoT

Forum GOD!
2019-08-17, Saturday

In bad need of a high tallow rate soap I used Kimbo, but lathering with something smelling coffee is not my poison.
Maybe because I imagine I should drink something tasting like Eau de Cologne...

Sapone PS: Valobra Glicerolanolina
Sapone: I Saponi di Drughet, Kimbo
Pennello: Lab. Villefranche, The Fridge, Tigrano/Finest 24
Rasoio: Maggard, MR 3
Lametta: Polsilver, Wizamet
AS 1: MilMil, Figaro Gel
AS 2: Ai Monasteri, Balsamo Dopobarba
EdT: Atkinsons, English Lavender
ST: Null!

jaro101969

Forum GOD!
View attachment 53094

Caties Bubbles Saturday Morning
Razorock Hulk with P-30
Chub then Synthetic
Gnarly Joe Balm
Kiehl’s Musk Oil

Busy morning, hoovering, dusting and loading a washing machine with a small mountain of clothing and towels. Time to relax a bit, spa later. Great shave love that Musk Oil !
i am gonna have to get me one of those razors sometime. i don't have that style of razor that uses that type of blades.but i'm looking for one since i have never tried one and have always wanted to.. what do you think of it?????...

Ian.mal

Forum GOD!
Prep: Shower
Soap: Signature Soaps Britannia
Brush: Yaqi 28mm Tux
Bowl: Timeless
Razor: Rockwell 6C R5
Blade: Gillette Platinum new (3)
ASB: Bart's Balm Bergamot and Vanilla
AS: Bart's Balm Bergamot and Vanilla
The star of the shave Signature Soaps why didn't i buy this superstar soap sooner it's bloody fantastic and it's cheap

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
i am gonna have to get me one of those razors sometime. i don't have that style of razor that uses that type of blades.but i'm looking for one since i have never tried one and have always wanted to.. what do you think of it?????...
I got this one about a month ago and I’ve used it everyday since. Started using a Feather Pro Guard blade but have changed to a Schick P-30. I gat a fantastic shave out of it. It is very light though which some don’t like, I haven’t an issue with it’s weight myself. I may well even get another as a back up. Much like you I didn’t have one of these and the blades as new to me. I had tried but didn’t like an injector too.

jaro101969

Forum GOD!
I got this one about a month ago and I’ve used it everyday since. Started using a Feather Pro Guard blade but have changed to a Schick P-30. I gat a fantastic shave out of it. It is very light though which some don’t like, I haven’t an issue with it’s weight myself. I may well even get another as a back up. Much like you I didn’t have one of these and the blades as new to me. I had tried but didn’t like an injector too.
i use injectors and like it but was thinking that the t-bar razors that use the ac blades would be like the best of both worlds... well maybe ,we will see one day....

Last edited: